The Owl and the Boar

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 3, 2016.

1. These events look even worse now with the ugly Forum layout.

2. God the interminable whining that goes on in Kaw! If ya doan like it....doan play it. Easy?

3. Yeah sushi!

4. Thank u Devs! Love this event :)

5. Don't know if already asked but do we have a LB top 100 for each faction team or a LB top 100 for all players like previous event ?

6. Updates for each team are posted in wc on a regular basis and are in wc announcements too.

7. Thank you for fixing the PvP rewards, shame we didn't get any extra time for those that decided not to participate, or an on screen message, or a forum post, or a world announcement.

8. I want free stuff and I want it now

9. Is reading lel? It says it a few times on the first 1-15 pages 

10. I am a bit frusterated. I reached my crystal limit yesterday and have watched my account free fall from the top 50. My issue is that largeer accounts are getting way more items per hit. I was one of the first signed into the event and held a top 20 spot all day. Only to hit my limit and watch bigger accounts not even have to limit out to pass me up. Rant over......

11. how do the devs fairly decide who gets conscripted into each faction? yellow have been ahead from the start and are just making a bigger gap atm, this might suggest the bigger and more active side is winning but if either activity or size isn't taken into acct from the time of conscription then one side can be advantaged easily, especially if its just based on a 1 player gets yellow while the next gets blue type system.

12. Many people doing the top tier ebs that don't intend to pay or hop around competing for top 100 rewards are going to lose interest a week in to this event. If you don't want them to I suggest you add a 20k reward tier instead of catering only to those that line your pockets.

13. I suggest adding a 20k reward teir event just started and im already pushing 3.6k 10k is just to easy

14. Was an hour shaved of the event?

15. Thx for answer but I was wondering if both team LB get rewards. I.e yellow faction lb 10 get the same reward of blue faction top 10 lb or only top 10 players of all event get it ?don't know of it is better translate 

16. why the heck would an owl have anything to do with a boar...this is so dumb

17. Yep. Each faction has their own top 100 and top 10.

18. Edit: Response is no longer needed in regards to: how to report bypasses without bypassing by quoting bypasses.