Blue VS. Gold

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by wizard, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Since Gold has been dominating the leaderboard,

Who do you think will end victorious

2. More owls in the top 10 than boars. But top 2 are boars.

3. i dont even know where to find the lb

4. It's the shelf above the hanger bar in your closet.

5. Probably boars. I've seen that most of the top members in sucker punch are boars xD

6. The owls have been catching up throught the day

7. I expect it to be close with Boars winning. But we won't really tell until the last few days. Maybe one side has a lot of guys that have 1 of the two items and when they convert they will suddenly jump ahead

8. Won't know much till the last few hours, I expect the lead to change at least 3 times before then, once in those last few one side will mash out a huge lead.

Suck it blues, we will win

9. I agree with secretkiller I bet owls still have converts to do

10. 50k ahead now, not looking good for the blues

11. Go to the chest at top of kaw hone screen with the timer, press event leaders and view their profiles to see if they are boar, or owl.

12. Sucker Punch and Knock Out clan members will dominate the event LB.
    Thank You

13. Team gold

14. BLUE WILL RISE!.... We have WOOLOOLOOP

15. Boars of course 

16. BOARS 

17. Boars are winning big time now... But all that can change there's still 10 days

18. Okay I must admit I think gold is g going to win, especially since most of sp seem to be gold and good dominating the event lb.

19. A lot depends on how many gold and blue are in pvp. Im thinking the reason for such a difference is that there might be more Owls in PvP than Boars. ..of course that might just be wishful thinking