The Owl and the Boar

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 3, 2016.

1. You're kidding right?????

Trinkets/rings/boots/helmet always have less stats

2. Now that I do agree with. I posted pages ago that they should toss a pvp plunder bonus onto the equip from this as those who have the raven from the earlier pvp promo aren't likely to use this equip as they'd lose their plunder bonus.

3. Exactly! Just something small as a PvP bonus to go along with the equip is sufficient enough to make it better, even if the stats aren't that great.

4. Does this event really need to be two weeks long? The static tiers are low.

5. Kaw like the real live keep going on & on.

6. First, I don't war like I used too. Work, kids, life in general. That being said, I agree with the folks who've warred and bought items with hard earned mith.

Why don't the devs just increase the base values on mith purchased based items that have already been purchased? Just increase the stats.

Once you do that, raise the mith cost <so new players don't grab those right off the bat> on said items, then create a new tier for new warring peeps.

This way the bought items don't feel cheapened. Maybe set a floating scale as to a % of new items in that slot to add to people's bought items vs new tap tap items given away.

Or

Maybe increase the enchant ability of the bought items to say 15 to 20 or more with a mith cost, but allowing it to supersede the freebies.

7. Lmao love all the whining about 1nob.Am I the only one who occasionally does quests if i log on between ebs? Only thing better than the rage over such a tiny "cost" to participate in a optional event is devs acting like it was on accident.

8. Will the pvp orange even show up during the blitz when you opt in? I thought the one with the highest duration was the color that showed

9. I'm pretty sure it's the one you cast last.

10. This event is discrimination and if is not stopped will be reported to athourities for discriminating obeast population your calling them pigs basically ata book your ideas up its disgusting

11. Event already unfair. The bigger your cs the more gold you make & bigger your drops. Does ata think their players so stupid they are unable to figure that out, or is it the fact they haven't figured it out themselves? When will ata realize their players have intelligence?

12. I swear little baby's always whining...always wanting give me's! Its enough! You've been on your moms tit too much! If you don't like it STOP PLAYING KAW! No wonder our "society" sucks. This event has a hell of a better pay out then the previous! Br happy there willing to basically help us out! Stop wanting give me's! Get up off your damn feet and start taping your soul away until you grow! Ya damn bums :-D

13. If you're talking about the regular mith color spells then yes, the last one you casted will be the only to show up. That's because it is the one with the longest duration, even if only by a few seconds.

Try casting one now, it won't show up because the event one lasts longer.

I guess what I'm getting at is... it's not really a big deal if the pvp orange doesn't show. It's just nice to be able to see who is in pvp in wc.

14. This is correct. We definitely feel it's important to be able to see who is opted-in and who isn't for PVP Blitzes. What we're going to do for the PVP Orange is extend the duration to be longer than the duration of the team spells, and then just remove the spell after the PVP Blitz is over to return things back to normal.

15. Is the pvp on for 2weeks 1 day?

16. Oi Devs spell not working. I've been opted in 11 mins and can't hit other opted in players. Wth!!!

17. The pvp rewards are really a joke, arnt they? 50 items for 1000 eventitems? Really? Wtf

19. WHY IS THE SPELL NOT WORKING????