The Owl and the Boar

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Go to marketplace then scroll all the way down and buy the last item on the list the scroll labeled "letter of conscription".

2. Ppl live the game and you come whit this

3. Can u change colour of boars pls I look like a banana with fake tan
    What were u thinking ?

4. The mapleseed charm is basically a sycamore.
    Why not just call it a sycamore?

5. to me that colour looks like pee yellow i agree they need a colour change

6. Dev, make the event that last for 1 month to a year, 2 weeks too short Lolz.

7. Omg!! Another event grrrrrr!! Not happy bout all these events, this one doesn't look good at all!

8. This is by far the lamest event and total worthless.

9. Support

10. No 15k tier this time?

Seems quite similar to the event in SMASH right now. Two factions battling it out!

Besides, you can see the two sides overall score on SMASH. Why not here? How do we know which side is leading? Other than the WC announcements, would have easier to display faction rankings along with the event tab.

11. Are the low amounts of aqua/inferno rewards on purpose, or did you guys forget a 0?

12. We just had an aqua and inferno event. I guess this is the reason.

13. More color please :) Weekend world chat shower of blue, yellow and orange. We want more :lol:

14. I play on desktop and have looked through Oracle, Mage, Supplies....and no joy. Any suggestions where I might find it?

15. Why add new lands?

16. it's amazing what you find when you actually read what you are scrolling through - Supplies, Other, right under the keys for the event's chests. Yeesh !

17. Better than previous trinkets? What kind of trinket do you have then because what there offering is crap compared to my Lv.10 mask. Even the 10k reward lv.10 Equip is still bad then my 5k reward equip from previous events.

If you think these trinkets are better then there is something seriously wrong :roll:

18. Dare we point out that the stats of the higher level rewards are fairly close to the mask....and are for all 4 categories and not just 2? Maybe that was only obvious to me...

19. Far, far better than my purchased trinket, on which i wasted so much mith. Again! Happened with my off-hand as well. Should have bought a Helmet instead :(

20. The point I was making in the first place was why have an event with lower stated equip then previous events? Id be happy with just 1 Equip thats higher then all the others so that I know Im grinding for something I want.

Prime example was the last boots event, they we Extremely low compared to previous ones, and all they did was add a PvP bonus, which was great. If your gunna have low stat equip like this then at least add some kind of bonus on it like the boots, otherwise it's not worth trying for it. I don't care about the xtals or SS, I have heaps of them.

I know there's people out there that have way higher stated trinket then mine and probably thinking the same, there is really no point in trying.