The Owl and the Boar

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Please don't refund mine, I was very happy when I finally had 0 without buying speakers.

2. How does the faction thing work?

3. So we have to pay nobs just to participate in events now? 

4. Damn, kaw! I purchased before you fixed it, ¬¬. Waiting on my refund, :lol:.

5. Issue solved by kaw_com. Complaint withdrawn

6. Stupid, making it have to cost 1 nob just to participate, money hungry huh?

7. Again this was an error we're fixing. Those who were charged nobility will have it refunded.

8. Thank you for the prompt response and fix Kaw_com!

9. What kind of equipment is this?

10. Does anyone ever read the backstory to these events? Stop with the promos and put out new lands!

11. And why is the equip so god damn awful  #deathstalker ammy is better. No offence but if im gonna war all week and spend some money then I want a better trinket then something someone can get then 2 ebs of whatever that eb is 

12. Hahaha another crap event....

13. Honestly I am glad to see the random chance factions have returned. I always liked this feature as it is interesting to see how people who are normally enemies can choose to work together or choose to ignore the event and continue fighting even if it means they lose out themselves.

15. Keep in mind rewards shown in the event page are unenchanted.

16. Kaw is tho JOKE of games now.

17. What about this who paid money for nobs to join

18. As we've mentioned a few times in this thread, the nobility cost was unintentional, and they'll be refunded the nobs spent.

19. new lands please