too much politics, not enough entertainment!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Rikkimaru, Mar 3, 2016.

1. This is why we can't have nice things, people want to bicker about boring topics that are only relevant in one country!

Who gives a fly fudge who is going to be president, or who will win "Super Tuesday" not everyone cares!

Now I know what you're thinking, this thread was supposed to be about entertainment, not complain about other threads! Well here goes the entertainment part!

Since y'all like the politics stuff, let's do a figurative political campaign! If you don't know what that means I'll type slowly for you.

First up for the votes will be whoever gets nominated first (note by figurative I mean completely false and ridiculous, can be based on anyone and or anything) so get to it people! Let's see how creative you can be!

2. First up! I nominate this inanimate carbon rod to lead us into the future with all its carbony goodness. Can't go wrong with something that is what we are made out of.

For a world leader an object cannot lose!

3. Best build dropper skinnyminny

4. The problem I have is, you want the community to post on this topic, to be entertaining and to participate, yet insult us by saying "I'll type it slowly for you." You catch more bees with honey, than vinegar.

5. I see you missed the joke there.

6. Use apple cider vinegar. I can catch just as many bees with that as i can honey. And i get to be a sour puss at the same time. Lol

7. I think we should be lead by the objects we care about most... That's what this is all about isn't it??

For a brighter tomorrow!

8. I vote al gore

9. No support. We vote for Rod, then everyone would want carbon credits.
    And a vacuum? Seriously? They all suck.

10. Shots Fired

11. I hereby nominate Rikkimaru for "Director of the Intense/Borderline Creepy Man Crush Division". This candidate has a strong history of such matters combined with years of active experience; he is most notable for his long-time obsession with the certain pretty-boy quarterback of an unnamed, much over-hyped NFL team based in New England (allegedly, of course.)

Ok Rikki, you know I love ya...now go ahead with the sea creature bashing, I can take it :p

12. I miss voting by like < 20 days 

13. Nominating Hotty for first female president of the Suh fan club, from what I hear she enjoys stomping on people who are already down, while maintaining an air of "I'm better than you"

Whilst her interim role as the First Lady of the Ryan Tannerhill isn't a noodle arm club, she took her firm stance against dolphins being made into sushi by far superior teams. It failed to work tho as they're still a joke

14. Could you repeat that? Didn't quite get it the first 300 times..

15. Touché ;-) btw, it is "Tannehill" not "Tannerhill". And since I really cannot argue with your other points, I will employ one of the common political spin tactics (as well as the one argument I always fall back on when I know you are correct), as any smart candidate for office would: I am gonna throw out this one huge accomplishment I/we have in the long history of our establishment!

Sooooo....who is the only team in the entire history of the NFL who were undefeated during an entire season, post season, AND Super Bowl? What year was that, you ask? Oh, um, well, it was...1972. No more questions, please,I must be off now! Let's chant my name and some clever slogan loudly to drown out your pitying laughter :-(

16. It's still 1 games less than the 18-1 season

17. The only entertaining parts of nfl is in the breaks.

18. As always Rikki, you spot on ;)

Support for the inanimate carbon rod lol

19. Noob forum error, I blame cheese

20. Kinda the point of the forums op..why theres different categories and topics. If you dont care about u.s. Politics then dont click those threads. 