13 Hours:The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by SavageFury, Mar 2, 2016.

1. He still filed for bankruptcy. Even if you dont want to believe it, then you have to believe he cheated the system. FRAUD

2. Plus he has the backing support of the K. K. K.and the mob. Wonder if he will call them for help should America run into trouble if he is elected as president

3. Because he received a small loan of a million dollars

4. You use that word, "small", yet I think you misunderstand it's meaning

5. I love how Republicans try to attack Hilary for Benghazi yet their last president is responsible for the worst terrorist attack on American soil.

(not directly responsible but he recieved Intel about 9/11 6months before it happened)

6. Hilary should be held accountable! Also help accountable for the top secret emails on her private email account

7. Support

8. Lmfao

9. He doesn't, that's just an actual quote that Trump said.

10. This statement makes me lol but the problem is many people file for bankruptcy who cares

11. A little facts for you trump filed chapter 11 bankruptcy which is designed for businesses to restructure

But trump was acting as a investor to those companies and happened to be the one investor to put his name on it

12. You know jack squat

13. This. You can't explain chapter 11 to idiots though man. They think he actually went broke. If I recall, 2 of them were single hotels. Imagine every 10 years or so one of his multitude of endeavors that he buys into doesn't go as planned.

How horrible.

14. 4 bankruptcies actually, and a screw up every so often with his own money is fine, but the United States can't afford a "little" screw up.

15. You're pathetic, I bet you actually think Getting one million dollars randomly isn't a big deal.

16. You came out arguing when i quoted exactially what he said. How bout you stick to wikipedia

17. The United States has handled almost 8 years of screw ups

18. when bush was in office, and that ended with a recession