WHAT IS OSW

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by _________Buster-McThunderstick, Mar 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You are all weakness, no muscle..

I can see how someone would mistake you for a war runner..

Quitter

2. I think it's priceless when one of v's fanclub call out someone for leaving there osw. It's not really an osw if you strip one person then go inactive so they can't do anything to you

3. Quitter? This is not the point of the topic I posted. Not to sit and argue with those on topics not discussed here. Sorry you didn't understand that. Perhaps a pop up picture book would be better to your liking ?

4. Buster
    Awesome thread as usual.

Haters
    Do y'all need cushions to sit on? Cause I sense a whole lotta butt hurt lol. What's it to ya if he's played 6 years or 6 days? He's still probably a much better warrior than all of y'all

5. Real osw is when I used to pin clans OSF's during plunder war and start a massive **** storm. Remember doing it to black hawks when they broke the 1t plunder record in a PW. Imagine having 100 players so mad because you just cut off their build complete spy farm, hilarious man.

I remember starting the game when there where no clans and quiting for a day because every time I got some gold I would log on an hour later and it would be gone, I used to think this game had too many players that's why I was being hit this much. Ended up coming back 2 days later lol.

6. Laughing at demon commenting on someone being a runner. Well demon is king of cf's. Already has 2 cfs with aztec the noob and now been begging other clans for help. Demon is nothing but awp trash with his trash account. Fight your own battles loser and yes that involves you actually hitting someone

7. Yikes...it only took 20 minutes 

8. We got a bad ass 

9. Well this wasn't the intended direction of the post originally

10. Locking per OP's request

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.