TRADES OR SWAPS(Gifting)

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by _RM_OMGGs_RM_, Feb 21, 2016.

1. support gifting xtals & nobs, surely devs can see the profit in this and it would even the playing field a little for the non paying players...but no support for equips as the drive for eq hunting makes alot of ppl play for the challenge of earning it or may leave as they don't know a player who'd give them eq as a gift and therefore leave due to yet another disadvantage.

2. Considering you cant reset anymore to get a ton of xtals, i can support it.

3. So what if it get exploited the devs would win in the end. If people want to give away xstals or nobs they bought than its there money and there right. Giving away gold on the other hand should be caped. Support

4. Gifting gold can't just be capped just not allowed

5. How would trading some equip or an xtal suddenly put someone on the LB? :roll: If there's limits, people won't be trading trillions and trillions of gold.

A trade system would be a great addition to KaW, something new to work on. But as Delta said, there has to be some limits in place to prevent abuse.

6. i like old school kaw. no support

7. Support but no gold gifting

8. Someone HAS to buy the xtals, anyway... the free ones don't last too long.
    Also I thoguht there was already a thread with this topic, how about bump it and support it, instead, op?

9. It would probably not hurt, but it'd kill the fun of hunting equip again with a new account, :p .

10. NO SUPPORT

EARN IT

DONT BE IMPATIENT

IT WILL HAPPEN ONE DAY

NO SUPPORT

11. Support if limited.