New rare metal

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by KI_-lllNElll-SAM-lllNElll-_SS, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Land Bars, put gold into Land bars and once you have enough for next land it won't let you store anymore until you confirm to buy next land.

As bars work only 75% of the gold you put into bars are taken so you would have to put more gold in then the next lands actual price. But who wants to hold 10T for next first land?

2. @Geoff.in reply to ur statement.. If a new set of bar introduced by any chance .. Bigger folks will also have a chance of getting big as well as smaller ones like me. The gap will always be there. Yes smaller folks will give there best effort to reach on yop.

3. I like the idea, but no support as there will be too many metals to take note of.

4. Support because he's in my clan but no support because of the noobity of the thread lolz

5. Quality post.. maybe try alittle harder next time? Include some photos? Expand on your ideas???

7. Whats for dinner??

8. Whats for dinner??

10. Magnesium bars with a chance to be stolen by Inc steals which will then then be ignited through alchemical means whilst in the enemies inventory and incinerate a small portion of his/her pots.

11. I want plastic bars.

12. Fully support lol

13. Gold bars cost 30 billion. And pink gold for 100bil