Another crazy idea

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by IlFAIZAANlI, Feb 28, 2016.

1. At the moment to manage clan members we have to go to clan page, members scroll to find the member then press manage button.

So I think it would be good if we had the manage button on player profiles.

You could have all your clan running tools to hand without scroll through the clan ranks.

:) or :(

2. Support, this would be a handy feature.

3. Thus would make it a bit easier, but its not mega important.

4. Well the support for this has been overwhelming. I would love to thank both of you. So thanks to both of you :)

5. Support. Would be handy. Scrolling down the clan list to find one person is a pain the the ass.

6. This sounds like a good idea but probably wont happen

7. Don't you still have to go and find a player's profile though?

8. Its no change don't quite know what's crazy about the idea no support anyway.

9. If they are in cc or history you can just click on name. Or if you wall them then want to kick them so this would be slightly easier.

Nothing really crazy about this idea I just put it in the title as I felt like it at the time.

10. I guess it makes it a little easier. But doesn't seem that necessary atm. More important things they could adjust. Being able to kick on someones profile is probably the best idea.

11. To attract peoples attention more like lol

12. This would be a convienent feature, it shouldn't take me an hour to program/implement this myself, let alone them being a professional graduate board of programmers and me being a student.. I'd suggest this for ATA to do, as it does not take much time and has decent benefitsZ

13. Support. Been asking devs for this for a year now haha as soon as the player joins the clan you should be able to select their name and manage their role and title (as an admin I mean). Same from cc

14. I was doing ok with the current system until I got into running a smash faction now switch back and forth I just think if only we had that.

Smash does seem to get a lot of the ideas I've seen asked for here.

Oh and jedi wave your hand at them next time you ask for this.