do you guys ever see KaW ads

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by wizard, Feb 28, 2016.

1. Why do we never see any kingdoms at war ads?

People claim the game is dying, but why doesn't ata send out a massive wave of ads

Has anyone seen a kaw ad before

2. I joined this game over an ad, however that was back in 2010 I was playing for like a month screen was broke next thing I knew device wouldn't even boot  Then im here again I really should have taken that as my exit lol

3. I saw a kaw ad during the super bowl. Arnold schwatrzanegger and Peyton manning were selling it.

4. In my opinion, there are some companies who use excessive amounts of adverts to sell their games. Those companies are also know for selling subpar products.

5. Lmao . There is SMASH ads all over Instagram and it goes on everybody timeline on Instagram because it's a supported ad . I've never seen a kaw ad anywhere

6. I honestly think ATA is embarrassed or ashamed of KAW (lol) 

7. They must not want the kawmmunity to represent their brand. I don't really blame them.

8. Well... I mean.. Your not wrong.
    I rest my case.

10. I saw athinkingape instagram account with pimd and smash being featured but not kaw.. And i saw pimd has their own instagram, but idk if it's legit coz i dont play, so I searched if there's kaw too but didnt see any.

11. really? ive never seen them

12. It's sad to see this happen.

13. @Vanessa

You haven't even played since Christmas, what do you know about this state of KaW compared to previously?

That being said, I'd love to see more advertising, it's severely lacking.

14. Didn't the devs say like 4 months back that they would start advertising this game more? Yeah don't think that ever happened. Have yet to ever see a single ad for this game.

15. yeah i've never seen one either, which is strange considering the gamer's & technology market here is huge per capita

16. Hell no, you never see ads for this cheap az Canadian based game.

17. I am the best Ad for this game period.

18. They fear being silence for spamming the world. I only found this game by word of mouth. Never seen it advertised.

19. I think they used to use ads but as the game has got more popular not so many ads.

20. I've never seen an ad for any ATA games