Upcoming Forum Revamp

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 23, 2016.

1. I see this as being an issue, I can't keep track of every thread I post on.

2. Too confusing :|

3. I don't like this green dot at the side of our names I'm not sure if its to show im lurking the thread or that I'm online.

4. Wot. I posted moonface's on the last page now they've all turned into question marks ? An hour later

5. You are online.

6. You can turn this feature off by accessing the forums via PC

7. I'm not a fan of reading posts. It is a bit challenging to see where one post ends and the next begins. I also wish the player name was highlighted a bit better so it is easier to see who posted.

8. is kaw_community gonna respond? Or is it just collecting negative feedback?

9. Yeah they responded on the ugly jokes forum post

10. With that? Lol... kinda weak

11. Awesome we got some colors going now, that's a step closer, might want to keep working on it though.

12. Please increase contrast between name boxes and posts its confusing imo

13. I ran a much better and flowing forum with my FFXI [clan] linkshell in 2003, with freeware no less. Meh

14. The dark black bar separating the name(containing post count time) and the post is really killing the read-ability and flow.

That is a design style that normally tells the eye to start here and end at the next dark part.

It would be more convenient if it were at the very least the same color as the name bar.

I can spill out insults all day, but I can provide constructive feedback too.

At the end of the day the player base just wants stuff that works and works effectively, not something we have to go to war over to get fixed the right way.

15. Username, posts and date should have the same dark background. Run the forummers text input in a separate lighter shade. Then add a bright thin divider line to separate the next contributors info/post.

I agree with Kanney.^

16. So... Whats up with not being able to login/register/forgot password ect..

Id like to disable my online status option.

17. Ughhh the muted colors suck U need brighter so ppl don't have to struggle to read not everyone can see words or otherwise on muted backgrounds when using darker or muted colors used with written words as well... try seperation and complimentary colorization...not everyone is robotic after all!!