Valiant Knight Additions (April 2015)

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Congrats Guys!!! Your Awesome members of KaW!!!

3. Congrats guys

4. Now the clan update is here, time for some new vk's !!

5. Don't we have enough vk's?

6. Not enough active in the community.

7. Congrats keep up the hard work

8. I personally prefer 3DoD

9. Kezzer for vk

10. stop Nercobumping

11. Well apart from moose's vk thread which is rarely commented on, this is the most recent and relevent place to talk about vk without creating a new thread so honestly there is no issue with posting here even if it was last posted on a while back. When a more recent vk thread is released then feel free to complain.

12. Pipebomb made a vk thread a little while back. If someone could find it, it would probably be better to talk on there.

Maybe we will see new vk additions in April this year?I'm looking forward to it

13. Bump for Moonshine!

14. All these nominations are good. But if young metro doesn't trust you, I'm going to shoot you.

15. Damn it's already nearly been a year since we had these new vks :)

Edit: I still hope that in the future vks are given extra speakers. They are meant to be helpful members of the community yet are limited in their in-game visibility. People complain too many vk are only seen in the forums, well this pretty much explains why.

16. Agree with Kezzer

Can't wait to see some more blue names floating around  seems like the people disappear as fast as they get the color