Upcoming Forum Revamp

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 23, 2016.

1. Hmmm, black and white is a hidden message of devs, idk but black can be complimented by other colors, certainly not white or gray.
    And btw, look ??

2. The forums suck ass now with this ridiculous new setup. Why in the hell do you people do every update to the game besides ones that are in serious need. If ATA is a publicly traded stock I will short the hell out of it.

3. Overall I like it!

One small think I'd like to note is that it's rather confusing to differentiate where a post ends and another begins.

4.  we can use new emoji now?

We can! 

Thanks, devs! 

5. Add some colors please. Boundaries or borderlines. Would the upcoming events be black and white? Smiley test  :) :( ;) :cool: :lol:
    At least smileys are not black and white.
    Time to stop lurking.

6. Moonfaces still don't work...

7. I do like the post count.

8. WE NEED MOON FACES!

9. I see that Kaw has a banner, I want banner make this happen Kaw :p

10. Its fair to say, this sucks.

11. Being hungover as heck this update is literally blowing my mind :S

But when i get used to it this will be cool and way more helpful than before :D thanks devs ?

12. Thank you for the new update Devs

50 shades of grey wasn't the best option though

13. Oh my god YES.

???????????????????????????????????????????

14. The colours are difficult to read, the maroon colour is a bit strange looking.

15. That made me laugh :D

16. I like the new update, except for the part where it says when the last post was posted under the title of the post. I'd rather be able to see when it was first made. Like if a thread was made on February 3rd, 2014, I would rather it say that than say 22 minutes ago (which is the last post on that thread)

17. There was a while when i was thinking that KaW forums was hideous. Now I realize how fabulous actually was.

18. ?

19. I miss being able to see the difference between threads I have and haven't looked at as well as seeing what threads I have posted on.