Upcoming Forum Revamp

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 23, 2016.

1. Reported

2. I like the new update, i just wish there was a little icon by the threads we posted on

3. I should be a forum Mod ?

I'd be pretty good

4. Support 

5. I'm fine with the forums looking nice, it's just I'd want the rest of KaW to match it. I'd like for them to redo the overlay to look nicer if they decide to keep this.

6. Now the new format looks lovely yet confusing xD

7. Lovely? It just looks confusing and annoying.

8. It's horrible. Makes it confusing to differentiate posts from different people. Change it back.

9. Doesn't really seem like a more eye appealing forums from what i've seen,... needs to differentiate between read and unread threads better, even with my brightness full up it has been tricky to distinguish the 2 shades of grey and the report button needs a backup "Do you wish to report this player? yes. no." feature, i hit it by accident once already and it only scrolled me back to the top of page with no info on what occured. overall 2/5 stars lol

10. This is... No words can describe it...

11. it hurts my eyes

12. I think it looks awful. I dont know if im half colour blind or what, but it just looks like a big jumbled mess. There is no seperation.

13. You roll this update out onto 3 apps in the same day? Community member dev designed... You can do better than this. I mean what we had before was better than this. Don't we have beta guys signed up for stuff like this? Or is that out the window like most things?

14. So many things to update and you choose forums...

Smh...

15. I like the update but the post the separation of the players and there post is very similar and blindly if y'all change that it would be perfect

16. Everything just runs together now, nothing pops out..i miss the color this is hard to read.

17. Its just a mess

18. Kaw community manager but doesn't even listen to us 

19. Forum just became ten times more difficult 

20. He needs to be fired or have his leash loosened.