Forums are Ugly joke thread.

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Filthy_Maggot, Feb 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The new layout to forums are horribly. So we can rant and ramble on Kaw_Coms thread about it or we can joke about it here! Or both.

Anyways, this thread is basically a lighter spin on how horrible we think forums look. Instead of Yo Mama, we can just say forums. I'll start.

Forums look like the discarded love child of Rosie O'Donnell and Donald Trump.

Jason Voorhees looked at forums and tried to put a hockey mask on it.

Forums look worse than a 90 year old stripper who can jump rope with her hoo-ha

Your turn: We can all laugh at, not with, the devs on this one.... At least until a mod or dev makes up a rule out of thin air forbidding this style of thread.

2. I forbode it....

3. Forums Looks like the dev's added up all their extra chromosome to create it.

4. Ace, forums new change is worse than the time Moose and yourself went from orange to green.

5. Forums are even more of a mess than Shia Lebeouf's mental state.

6. This forums update was such a large bust that the FBI wants in on the action.

7. This forums update is even less of a hit than the green lantern movie was.

8. That's funny!

Forums have so many shades of gray on it Unerversual Pictures wants to make a movie about it.

9. This forums update has so many shades of grey it might have a copyright infringement.

10. Forums are so bad that Damn Daniel almost sounds like legit meme.

11. Forums are so bad it looks like a 3rd world dictator got sad and made everyone paint their city the color of his feelings.

12. These new forums are so Bad that Michael Jackson is suing for royalties

13. If I had to sleep with forums I would put a bag over my own face.

14. Forums are so dark now that a Norwegian metal band wants to record here.

15. Forums are so bad North Korea is taking this page and adding it to their book.

16. This new update made tumblr look relevant.

17. 

18. Good heavens Kanney - you're on a roll! LMAO

19. This update really got under my skin, I know the dev's are good at screwing things up with updates, but come on they can do better than this.

20. #BringBackOriginalForums

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.