Damn Daniel...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by W32SQLE_Anarchy, Feb 24, 2016.

1. The fact u post about this shows your a wimp who wants attention

2. Where's the EB

3. Oh it was a comment making fun of you, I thought it was so obvious it wouldn't need pointing out, however it was not for you. It was for everyone else. Your reaction is just a bonus. Your attemts to ridicule me through out your posts still fail to offend me because I can't be bothered taking offense. Unlike you my emotions are not dictated to me.

4. Anarchy, you nitpick people's quickly written responses which most likely were made with little to no caring and then explode over light humorous jokes people make. Doesn't make you a winner or cool, just emotionally sensitive and pitiful. Accepting when you have overreacted is something you should learn.

5. And so you're not?

6. Wonder if he's got new ss's 

7. Thanks for the life lessons dawg.
    I'll be sure to take that on board.

8. No but my posts have succeeded in slowing pulling apart each dumb response saying "it wasn't an insult". We've finally reached the stage of acknowledging it was about me and was making fun of me.

Well done. I'm glad you made it this far.

9. So because person didn't see my post for what it is, was and always will be he just says I'm stupid and he doesn't wanna play no more?

YES I WIN

10. Since when were you 19m cs you nooby ;)

11. Anarchy, open a little more than an hour, 20 bil of 64 taken solo  gonna ss that ? thought not

12. Wonder if this post is 3x as funny and 2x as witty with the addition of these faces? You are seriously sad.

13. Woah 20bill taken onesy, hows he gonna ever get that back? Might as well quit, same situation as Teja basically.

14. That's basically a third of his gold  strips only get cheaper now

15. Hue ha hoo he ha he hoo ha. 5  faces for 1 and a bit sentences. You must be seriously insecure or something.

16. No, it gets more expensive because you couldn't strip me once, properly, the first time, in the 22 or more hours a day I don't play KaW.

When I actually want to play again I'll just unbank, but Onesy keep going it's good fun. Gotta get those ratios up yea.

17. Are you really picking apart emoji faces, bro it's ok to admit you are butthurt over the lost gold. If you really want a cf just ask

18. I already quit lol. That's why this is quite sad.

19. No one wastes time tracking 64 bil strips bro

20. Nah you just seem like one of those losers who need to laugh at their own jokes, or lack of to try and lock down some of their insecurities. The faces don't actually make it funny man, they just make you look like a try hard.

Just tryin to help out yea?