Upcoming Forum Revamp

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 23, 2016.

1. Support for the new features.

However, i believe that posting rules and allowable content need to be reviewed.

Just because 20-40 year olds play (and pay support) the game, doesn't mean topics need to be as if it is a late night cinemax special.

Topics should to be restricted to kaw related conversations.

2. Eh . Forum update wasn't really needed but cool I guess . Other things needed more

3. Seems really awesome
    Full support 

4. Finally !!! Thanks devs :) i like how the new layout looks!!

5. Bravo, the reporting thing will be very welcomed

6. Support for the rework

7. Lets just hope the devs actually look at them lol

8. just thinking it would be cool if theyre was a category for recruitment.we could then see all clans looking for new players etc...at the very least we get to see all recruitment threads in 1 spot.ty :)

10. There is already a thread for that.

11. We need new forum lands

12. thnx didnt know that.awsome

13. im so slow totally cool

14. Just get rid of those off-topic threads. Any thread outside of KaW is toxic and uninviting to the general KaW population. Topics outside of Kaw must be put outside of KaW.

Massive disrespect for all forumers who make threads as ego-boosters. Get rid of this cancer.

15. at least you have the guts to post with a main.

16. At least have some decency to respect other players' rights to privacy. If you have a problem about an alt, why not post something productive instead of taunting and trash talking with your main.

17. Posted with main acct on page 7.

Similar request, forum topics need to be KaW related. KaW is not reddit, yahoo forums, or a chan. Half the things that are posted in forums belong on other forum communities, not here.

18. THANK YOU DEVS!!!!!

19. I'm still getting used to the new format of forums. Bring back the old format!!!