Brave the Elements Returns!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 16, 2016.

1. You know it makes me feel soooo proud to live in a world where people appreciate what's given freely instead of complaining about not getting what they want like bratty little children that grow up to waste their lives whining about how life isn't fair and how they deserve so much more than anyone else on the planet because they're better than everyone else. 

2. Well some day those same people will find out that getting what they do will come to an end. I for one will say thank you devs for all that you do and for what you come up with to make the game fun and interesting ?

3. @pleasefarmme.com or @ebwarriorswisdom.com
    @Imblindthereforeicannotsee.com

People spemd real money on this game, trying to force them into more hte sucks.

4. devs already browse a new ferrari & lamborghini model to replace the old model

5. I can see maybe a few events a year. Y'all killin this for me. My war eq...that I worked so hard to get, is useless now. Either make what took so long to get worth having, or I bounce. No use in warring on a war game anymore, if I can just do a few ebs and get eq thats much better, than the stuff that took months, and real coin to get. Just sayin

6. How does that song go??? Ohhh yea its...go on take the money and run

7. Haha never ending events... too slow devs, u jokers gotta put in more events! At this slow rate, ppl are getting impatient aren't they? ;)

8. Bring back the gambling...I wanna wager my tokens

9. Fun thing is the real top 10 will be shown last day becs they wil but the inferno ore aqua path and stay naturel now :D

10. Please confirm that if we choose two paths - and purchase both aqua & inferno tokens - the two percent plunder bonuses we receive will stack. Thanks.

11. Soo quick question devs if people are tied for top 100, do both get the reward, or the one placed at 101 lose? Despite the same token count?

12. Both will get top 100 reward.

13. Oh wow, another event. I'm for one shocked

14. Why are the rewards so low ? Thats pretty cheap of ya guys isnt it ?  it was 700 silver bars for 5 k rewards ! Now look at this cheap junk !!! Change it!!! Come on !!!!

15. So y'all ready for the last minute token conversion into element LB?

Gonna be major swings n lots of fun lol

16. When do we earn the silver bars?

17. after the event ends in about 3 days

18. The elements event is used as a cool down between more serious events. People complain too many events. So this something small :)

19. End this stupid promo

20. Can we split prima token? Like 10k Aqua and 10k inferno... And get both drops?