Kingdoms At War: New Frontiers

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by hexion, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Sorry no BB codes.

Discussion on the iteration of player challenges and new game levels.

Is it time to take the game base and create a new level of gameplay?

Hypothetical: Introduce a new land set and combine it with Abyss on a mirror KaW: New Frontiers server.

Keep Lowlands, Highlands and Hoarfrost together for new and smaller players.

Stem the ever increasing inflation levels so experienced players can invest in new land challenges.

Take the inflationary weight off of ally investments so new/smaller players can afford allies/BFA again.

The "original" KaW game base would be LL, HL, and HF. EBs, Wars, PvP still exist, but with smaller or less experienced players. Learn wars, EE based on LL style wars. Players have an ability to reach those levels with likesize players and economy.

Once LCBC to HF inclusive, KaW could introduce a platform transfer "up" to (in the my term) New Frontiers.

Upon transferring up, its a new game for vets, new financial, War, and EB challenges which would include the harder level EBs et al. Make purchasing only players in New Frontier as your ally/BFA option to protect the ally market in LL for new/smaller players.

TLDR: Create new platform of financial, War & EB challenges for larger/LB players.

Create an inflation release valve and learning/growth environment for new/smaller players.

2. Please go through this and correct it to something I understand. You seem to have just tapped your suggestive words on your phone, like this:
    You can do is get it right away with the new version is better to have to go back and I don't think that I have a great way for a few years back and I don't think that I have a great way for me I was in my room for a long way in which a great way to go out.

3. Ive seen similar games try running two games at once, based on the same gameplay model

Most end up closing one game, or splitting the player base to where the support model fails to keep both profitable

Once a game split happens, the revenue train is difficult to recover

4. My belief is that ATA would be rewarded financially.

LB and/or BC players would spend to chase new lands. They would spend to be #1 and to war others or buy new higher level allies, etc. Run the same promos, no changes to those.

Intro level players (up to BC in HF) would also spend to chase to obtain entry to new upper sanctum levels.

The difference is a hierarchial step system providing opportunity and means within those levels with similar sized players.

I believe the eKaWnomy would level off making it both challenging, rewarding and goal driven accessibility for all players in their own "league".

EKaWnomy = more player achievable goals, spending, and challenge/rewards in game satisfaction and/or player retention.

5. Or we could just make a new server full stop.

6. exactly.

7. This would cause the old system full of non spenders to just be closed, silly idea

8. I forgot that this is a 9+ game. I will attempt to keep my forum input to 2 syllable words for ease of reading.

Make a new game level for LB and BC players so they have something to spend their time and money on that is a new challenge. Boosting ally prices is not much of a goal for them now.

9. I have a degree in English, and yet it took me countless hours of study to decipher this. In the future, how about you try to have some grammatical structure instead of stringing together complicated words.

10. My belief is = they don't care

11. My belief is = they don't care.

12. Umm your talking about a whole other game here that's still affiliated with kaw. No support

13. Support

14. I don't have a degree in English but I still understood 90% of What op wanted to say(so maybe try harder or throw away that degree of yours)..
    Keep in mind This is a global platform and everyone might not be a Native English speaker

15. dumb post tbh.

16. No offence, but this idea is stupid. We wouldn't be able to interact with the majority of Kaw if we were too small, or maybe quit.

#SERVER2
    #LISTENTOMEYOUIMBECILES

17. I suggested the same idea years ago, but the split was at the Highlands. Players would probably have a main account move up and their alt stay below. Some would help players grow and move up, some would stay a play Big Fish in a small pond.
    The separation of players is a needed update, but I don't see a good way to do it.
    And it's amazing how dedicated some forumers are to being such jerk faces. The last time I looked, there was no KaW achievement for being an ahole, yet they carry on. Good job wanks

18. You would have several of those achievements. Noob

19. This KAW game can't go on forever so maybe put a completion date for this current game and after a very short break, all start at noob level again. ATA can then tweak it's game plan and we can all start the new improved version, which would be similar but with tried and tested ideas.