People Who I Think Make This Forum Better

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Imitation-Cheese, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Please stay on topic. If you wanna complain about what should/shouldn't be allowed in forum, please make another thread or email support, but don't derail my beautiful thread.

Thanks! 

2. I don't even recognise half the people on the list, probably showing how long I've been away, meh. Or maybe I just browse different threads. The ones I do recognise I do agree with though.

3. Some interesting names. I always liked dolphinrinder he was interesting, also I think -grizzy- is an incredible forumer also.

A man of few words, but thought provoking none the less.

4. You're a funny person.

5. Well done Onesy for trying to make another thread all about him, because it wasn't about him in the fist place. If forums is so bad as you say, please, please leave, without your constant attention seeking and ego boosting it would improve drastically. You are just another loser seeking recognition because you get none outside of an app, I hope you find someone who can appreciate you, (as impossible as that would be) some time.

6. Awwwww, that makes me all fuzzy inside.

I wub you twoo

7. Oh yeah rio? Well cheese is all homo for me

8. Cat fight over cheese lol

9. I could comment about the insults and nonsense you wrote about me. But alas. That would lead to a gun topic where I prove you wrong about every fact and you bury your head in the sand and claim you are right against overwhelming evidence.
    But thanks for the honourable mention.
    That could probably be ignored as I am now retired from forums. So don't really warrant a mention on your list.
    But thanks for the sarky and amusing comment from my forum enemy.
    Best wishes to all ( except two players. )
    I hope you can continue to raise the level of forums to something worthwhile. In a safe constructive manner.

OC signing off. This just seemed like as good as any to say goodbye to forums.

10. God, I love your name. Ive seen you make some really good posts. Thanks for the feedback!

Thanks for the positive feedback!

Exactly what I was hoping for!

I'd go homo for Rio, too 

Oh, quit being so melodramatic. You're one of my favorite forumers. You bring passion to arguments that I could never have! You stick by your guns without calling people names for having a different opinion than you. That alone makes you a better forumer than most people who post. Lighten up, bud. I love you with a big fat homo cherry on top 

11. I disagree. I've never even noticed you before. You should participate more! 

12. Who are half of these people?

Edit: when you thought that this would be your 14,000th post but moderators keep deleting your roast comments. :roll:

13. right? who the hell is D4rK?

14. Honestly though who are you

15. Lol I make the forums worse, and that's what I'm good at :) please reply and say I'm not because I need an ego boost.

16. For a guy with 14k posts, you should know everyone here.

I think you ought to turn that mirror around and ask yourself where you've been spending most of your time.

Lemme guess:

Banning game threads
    One word game threads

AMIRITE? 

17. Nope, you were pretty spot on with the self-assessment.

18. I disagree. I've seen you post a bit lately. I think you'll fit right in with the rest of us. You're growing into a blossoming forum noob flower ️