What makes a good forumer?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TCW-BobRosszHappyBush-TCW, Feb 22, 2016.

1. This topic is generating some REALLY good responses. I love it. Please keep them coming!

2. This is cheese right now...

3. I think we can all agree that a well placed gif or two is very important.

4. Gifs make things more interesting and fun. That's why I like forums. Prime is a "prime" example of using gifts well. (That was just so imitation-cheesey)

5. Agreed. Great response.

6. Nailed it! 

I love it when people play nicely in forums. It excites me to see everyone having mature conversation and really being reflective and constructive.

7. I agree cheese. A lot of conversation is pretty much this in forums haha

8. A good forumer takes time to write out each post and put effort into them, there are many examples already in AT. Not only put effort but add some comical effect if need be.

9. noob banter is truly what makes these forums great.

10. I don't anyone but most posters make me laugh enough that I need to put my phone down. 

11. Having no life also assist in making a good forumer. Otherwise there are more important things to do.

12. Being like me, basically.

13. Kas, if you wanna make out, just say so.

14. Yet you're on forums taking the time to comment. Hmm.

15. I strive every day to be a bit more Anarchish.

16. What makes a good forumer? The essence of not taking yourself too seriously.

17. I think this is a pretty easy question to answer

A good forummer either makes threads that people enjoy reading, or elevates the quality of existing threads by adding enjoyable or thought provoking content.

If you can do either of those things, you're a good forummer

18. Good answers Delta and Moose.

19. Agreed