People Who I Think Make This Forum Better

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Imitation-Cheese, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Yes I heard thread making was part of a standard iq test :roll: you got me there, the average poster to forums are unintelligent teenagers, hence why forums are horrible

2. I guess you'd know all about it hey?

3. I think since onsey and his sidekick wizzy spend a large proportion of their kaw time playing the role of jerks on forums, then at the very least they should make a thread of their own to show noobs like me how it's done by a real champ.

Hey onsey? Make a thread
    Post a link to any thread you've ever made ?

5. Like you or someone else said it wouldn't matter if the thread was good or not you would say no support and the people who like me would say support that's the way it is.

6. @ frizzy. That's the way it is for YOU fool. You lack the intellect to think for yourself, or sadly to think subjectively.

You can just type subjectively into google if that will help.

7. Ericnorthman was an epic forum troll, I think he currently remains unsurpassed in that area. There's a few closing, but his work sometimes left you scratching your head thinking what the hell just happened here. I must admit, I think for general community benefit, Ashes has set the bar very high.

Ashes for forum president

8. Great thread being ruined by Skinny and Onesy arguing.

9. Sending a ss of balto claiming to organize something that existed before he joined the game only proves what a try hard noob he is.

I don't know where Balto stands with OP, but with me his constant need to be "funny" and distracting in other good threads from years ago has caused me to never really like him.

10. Seems to me you just described yourself.

11. Balto imo was top 5 worst forumers that somehow got their name around. Glad he's not around.

12. No respect no support, i remember the racist comments OP made. Absolutely unwarranted and uncalled for, in my opinion should have been a perm forum ban, I detest racist people they make me sick. :(

13. Try reading the OP, he doesn't want a discussion on this thread about any of that matter.

14. Well, sometimes people call a spade a (insert magic word) shovel. No need to get all butthurt about it, people's thoughts and ideas are what make great. If everyone thought the same, then it'd be a pretty dull place. I appreciate your suggestion that perhaps op may have overstepped the mark, but if certain people can get a certain type of cake removed as a valid chat piece in kaw, then WHOA, I got a whole lotta words I'll submit because MEH, I find them offensive. Open your ears, and your eyes to what's going on around you, discussion not compromise is the only way to achieve anything, unless you need their oil, then bring a crapload of freedom

15. Ashes for forum prez

16. Wrong thread.

17. I'm just saying you said I was lying but I'm not.

18. I said no such thing! I said for you to listen to Jesus.

What I implied is that you are wrong and that balto lied to you.

19. You basically did -_-