SHOULD towers drop plunder?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by _______D_A_R_K_N_E_S_S_______, Feb 21, 2016.

1. I kinda agree with alpha.

New/small accounts really get hit hard on plunder if they want to tower up for war.

2. Plunder is achieved by sending your army out to attack and they bring back the loot basically. My tower doesn't leave my kingdom to attack. It stays home to defend. Why should it generate plunder. If anything perhaps you could gain plunder on a defence. But what army brings gold to attack?

3. I'm guessing the reason to have them drop plunder is to provide cons as well as pros to building them.

Personally I rather they not but it may be best to keep it that way as well.

4. What about ll wars? I see quite a few lb do ll wars. They have to have towers for that. I know they usually convert back straight away, but what if they forgot and was carrying on hitting Hte and lost plunder:( R.I.P their lb position.

5. This

6. wut most lb have towers lol

7. For ll wars bruh. But like I said they usually convert back straight away (Because 40-50b definitely isn't a problem for them) but what if dey forgot y'know? They could be losing out on their well deserved Hte plunder:(

R.I.P lb ppls plunder.

8. My opinion is that tower should dropp the plunder by 5% each tower. Its an easy counting. If your troops run out to get some plunder your tower need to be watched and repaired who is paying this if not the plunder you got from atk/stl... ;-)

9. Towers suck ban them

10. Why do you have towers?

11. To imprison princesses hahahaha

12. That's funny, but I'm serious. You could literally say he just contradicted himself.

13. My opinion is that it shouldn't. Your paying for defensive stats and you can't use defense for attacking only defending.

Enjoy the puppy ;)

14. In the past towers dropped plunder when u added or upgraded them for whatever reason that has changed even on lower lands I have checked u can drop any building check plunder put up a tower plunder is the very same tower themselves do not make plunder so u drop a plunder making building for a tower u will lose plunder 

15. I see what you're trying to say man (I had to read several times) and you're partly correct. Towers do not provide any plunder but on ll, hl and hf they drop plunder also. Ll dropping the most hf dropping the least. Like I said, towers in abyss don't drop any plunder but they also don't provide any.

16. Personally i don't mind towers. In short they shouldn't increase or decrease plunder. The dedicated to a tower is not earning gold so its con is there.

Now i would like 2 see 2 new spy buildings to mirror having 4 types instead of just 2

17. Maybe you're playing a different game the kaw I play the towers drop plunder.

18. The defense they give copes with the lost potential plunder.

19. It is same thing as state and federal tax do we like or agree with it no but we pay it and adjust accordingly. My suggestion to you would be to do the same and play game as designed. No support