2016 Forum President poll - Closed!

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by DeIta2, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Re: 2016 Forum President poll

Nailed it

2. Re: 2016 Forum President poll

#unicornrp4prez
    (Ash)

3. Re: 2016 Forum President poll

My vote goes to all Kaw Admin forum users. They bring the butt hurt to every thread.

4. Re: 2016 Forum President poll

I vote for Pie

5. Re: 2016 Forum President poll

No

6. Re: 2016 Forum President poll

I vote for this guy

7. Re: 2016 Forum President poll

I vote for Zeth. One of the only entertaining people on forums.

8. Re: 2016 Forum President poll

My campaign (vote for me)

I intend to run for 2016 forum president (vote for me). During my term I would like to improve the forum economy, improve war banter in forums, and evict noobs and statless alts from these forums forever (vote for me). I have memorized the entire "We the People" song from Schoolhouse Rock. (Vote for me). I truly breathe stupidity, and that is what these forums need. (Vote for me)

I am a modest man and agree that I have faults. However, I hope you ignore those and focus on all the things I intend to do for the forums. (Vote for me)

9. Re: 2016 Forum President poll

Keep voting all, will update at around midday. ;)

10. Re: 2016 Forum President poll

I vote for my dog.

11. Re: 2016 Forum President poll

I also vote for his dog.

12. Re: 2016 Forum President poll

Poll updated. :)

Ashes still in the lead by a way to go, I'm afraid that Anarchy's dog is secretly a dev and don't want them to get too many votes and so won't be adding it to the list. :cry:

13. Re: 2016 Forum President poll

I thought I misread my name on the list or that there was two of me :lol: Thanks, Cheese. I'm surprised I stood out. There's some fantastic forumers out there. I appreciate you taking the time to chuck a vote my way :D

14. Re: 2016 Forum President poll

ASHES or get outta here

15. Re: 2016 Forum President poll

Now you got the right thread. :lol:
    Will add your vote now. :)

16. Re: 2016 Forum President poll

But.. But... :(

17. Re: 2016 Forum President poll

I vote for ashes

18. Re: 2016 Forum President poll

I have seen pretty awesome threads by Moose, Cheese, Cynder, Delta, Kezarah, Willy and Alison recently.. The banter in a lot of those threads show that there is still quite a bit of interest and participation in the forums.. I think 2016 is starting awesome..

May be do the voting for a three month period or something so that the body of work/contribution in that period can be voted on..

My vote would be Lili.. She brings positive creativity to the forums and puts in a great overall body of work between original threads, art, and postings..

I leave you with a footage of the devs arresting Ashes..

19. Re: 2016 Forum President poll

I also vote for Lili due to the original and funny content she's been posting.

20. Re: 2016 Forum President poll

i vote rikkimaru