People Who I Think Make This Forum Better

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Imitation-Cheese, Feb 21, 2016.

1. -Vussy- is as dumb as they come

2. Baby you seem hangry, eat a snickers.

3. :roll:
    What a bundle of joy.

4. This one comment got him so many responses.
    Onesy, you really do know how to ignite a fire .

5. i cant tell if me being on is a troll or not :lol: but im a he.

6. I put everyone in here sincerely. I rarely troll.

Sorry for the gender confusion. I'll fix it

7. Good observation!

8. I'm suprised onesy didn't get a mention? Oh that's right, he is to afraid to ever make threads of his own. Way to scared.

He is legendary at making top plunder though.

Being a jerk is the only way onsey knows how to solicit being noticed. Sad for him. He's like a mental midget.

9. No no, I am Legendary. :p, I've been out of forums a long while, let's see if I can shake off the dust and give this another go.

Well done Cheese, it's nice to see you actually made a post with some substance that people can debate, pity they choose to be somewhat infantile about your selection. They could use better facts for disagreeing then "they are useless morons" what makes them this way in your opinion? How do they act idiotic? What if it's on purpose just to annoy you? Just because you don't like them, doesn't mean they aren't good forumers. Better yet, what in your opinion makes a good forumer?

10. Is there a formula to good foruming? No. It's very subjective.

11. I think he's great because he always has a decent answer to people's questions and enquiry's. Usually he leaves a link to the kaw support team so it makes it real easy for people to go and ask the devs. And by leaving a form of answer not just an email link shows he has thought about their problem and has tried help himself.

And yea he don't post regularly but he does post from time to time so he isn't quite a lost legend. But I still think what he does should put hik on the main list.

By the way, cheese, you should be on the lost. lol, but seeing as it is your own thread, that's something you shouldn't do. Haha

12. Key to being a good former I would say, is by not calling other forumers "idiots" and "morons" without having a reason to back it up. (Referring to onesy's post).

It's about sharing your opinion, while having reasons which put it across as a justified,considerable and fair opinion. And most of the great forumers suggested in this thread follow this method I believe.

Edit:
    We shouldn't really be discussing this in this thread as it is much related to the topic.(tbh its only me discussing it i think lol)

13. Thanks, Hero! Great post! And welcome back to forums!

Exactly. Everybody has their own opinion. This list is just my cheesy opinion.

@Charlie - thanks for the very insightful and thorough response!

I agree that I shouldn't be on my own list. In fact, this thread isn't about me. It's just me sharing my opinion of what "good foruming" looks like to me.

You are absolutely welcome to discuss what you think makes great foruming. And I think you hit the nail on the head. I completely agree with you - if you wanna disagree, a crappy forumer will just say "you suck." A good forumer will say "you suck because X, Y, and Z."

14. Agree fully

15. Ooh, you added a Lost Legends list. My personal one would probably be longer than the list of current forumers I enjoy lol. I'd imagine MissMelon, Sholron, Lycan_Expliciitpigy, and IGCB would fit into your style since they either usually made high quality posts or loved to debate.

16. Hmm...those names ring a bell from a while back but I can't remember much about those people. Maybe cheese knows more about them and will put them in the list. Good to see you gave a reason though A_Z.

17. @Jesus

Absolutely. I started thinking about who else to add to my lost legends list and started feeling overwhelmed with so many names. I decided to keep it to those who have left relatively recently in the hopes that they'd see their name and maybe come back.

But yeah, I'd add lycanexpliclltpigy to that list as well, among many many others.

Buckeye
    Swabia
    Missmelon
    IGCB
    D_Bo
    Bellemorte
    Iprophet

I could go on and on. So many legends gone

18. I just started another thread to discuss what makes a great forumer.