search button for ebs

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by High_five_ghost, Feb 19, 2016.

1. This thread needs a bump lol I want devs to see this

2. Then email it to them bruv

3. Don't you think I've thought of that? Jeez I swear all you do is troll threads

4. OK after some thoughts im close to having this feature in aplha stage I'll post changes after I work out a few bugs

5. Suggesting an idea bruv.

You didn't tell me bruv

6. I support this, finding the exact EB you want to do without having to scroll endlessly through the active EBs list would save time and definitely cut down on advertisements and people asking for that particular EB in world chat. Also in my mind's eye it shouldn't be too hard to code this sort of thing in for the devs. (But I admit I have little knowledge of coding)

7. Ik hero lol I'm still polishing out some new features to make results run smoothly I'll edit this soon

8. Agree with OP and hero. We really need this feature. It could help WC and make finding the EB you need easier.

9. It seems everyone likes the idea I hope the added features please y'all

10. No support for showing where the main bar is up to. That'll just cause some people jumping from one clan to the next and only hitting items then leaving after the eb and finding somewhere else almost at items. I suppose they could do that anyway, but don't make it easier for them :roll: Reduces clan loyalty even more.

11. Well if you don't like it I won't add it but just spit balling new features

12. OK after thought I'm polishing out some small bugs that I think might screw with the system if devs do this

13. Wouldn't be really cool if they had this sort of thing to hit other players!

14. They do its called a battle list

15. You should add the feature for clans too choose whether they want there EB to be seen and the could write a little title like the "min cs" or "need help"

16. Hmmm maybe.. Maybe

17. Been suggested numerous times previously , still support though