TRADES OR SWAPS(Gifting)

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by _RM_OMGGs_RM_, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Why is it that we can't give a person a crystal, nobility points, or even give away equipment that we don't like, need or just because We have earned at least that much right to our characters we have built, fought, and put in long hours to accomplish these achievements. Take the time to read this short and straight to they point no BS opinion of one KAW gamer who thinks it could not only work but enhance the quality and performance of the the game we all know and love. HAPPY KAWING

2. If it was limited, I would support.

Gifting xtals would even help in EE if you have that one guy with no xtal.

3. Support

4. To abusive no support

5. No support for your no support.

If it was limited like Delta said then full support, and again like Delta said, it'd help a ton in EE if you have that one person without an xstal.

Maybe if it was limited so you could only gift so many things over a period of time, maybe 2 weeks?

Support.

6. Half support, depending on limiting this could be exploitive, such as giving someone 47 xtals and a ride on a train

7. Because how would the developers benefit from an economy that's independent from them?

8. No support. KaW does not need to become PIMD. Noobs stay noobs LB stays LB

9. Way to many ways this can be exploited, I have tons of old equip I'd love to give to my alts

10. No support only bcus there are trolls supporting this 

11. Elaborate. Why don't you support this? You can't just say no.

12. Yeah and gifting your equips to your alts would make them so overpowered this exploit is too good. Your alt with old hooves might defeat Silph.

13. I have way better than hooves

14. No support sorry