- Bounty Hunter - v2.0 [Reworked] (1v1 EE Wars)

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by W32SQLE_Anarchy, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Deserves a bump

2. I like this idea. I'm 100% craving a big pvp update that implements an addictive mode to KaW. EE is truly a bad system, full of exploits and un-committed sign ups. Nothing is more frustrating than dedicating hours of you day to war, only to lose because of in-actives. So I have givin up on partaking in the wasting of my precious time. Therefor, this idea is great
    A few ideas that I have are;
    1, their should be an addition to what shows up in your newsfeed. For example; instead of an attack showing up in your newsfeed as, "jimmy attacked you and you lost/won", instead, make the newsfeed show something along the lines of "Jimmy attacked you seeking a bounty and you lost/won"
    Jimmy was just a random name I used, no offense meant to all the Jimmy's playing;)
    2, I would like to see a gamblers option added to the idea. For example, let's say you have 80 mithril, if you want to earn a little extra off a bounty, then place a wager, 40 mith and if you complete your bounty, then you win 2-1 odds or better, depending on how you match up.
    Let's say an attack build is matched up with another attack build. The offensive player has 3 million spy attack power and minimal bfe/bfa, the defensive player has 28 million spy defense power and good bfe/bfa; the attacker has a bounty to pin the defensive player via assassination. Due to the level of difficulty that the offensive player will face in completing this bounty, the reward could double or triple.
    On the flip side, if your unable to complete the bounty, then you lose the wager that you placed and if you want to make things really interesting , then the defensive player can receive the wager as a reward for defending against the bounty hunter.

Overall, I really like this idea and I would be excited to see such a major update such as this.
    I 100% support this and I look forward to seeing this added to our gameplay. Good idea

3. What's brilliant is that smash originated from this idea.

Yay smash :p