INDI WAR REFERENCE GUIDE

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Mis-J0K3R-ter, Feb 21, 2016.

1. I noticed some players would like to do individual wars but are hesitant due to the inexperience. Wrote this to hopefully get Kingdoms to war on this game kingdoms at war hope it helps. By no means, I'm no war pro.

MITH UP
    •Between the time being matched up to before the war starts, cast spell with MITH at the alchemist.

Cr- Clan Roster number.
    •When warring know your clan roster number and opponent assigned to you.

ATTK- Attack.
    ASS- Assassinate.
    SCT- Scout.
    STL- Steal.
    NF- News Feed.

INC- Incoming.
    •Actions performed on you that show up in NF.

SPAM- Performing follow and unfollow actions on opponent to spam NF. Spamming (following) unresponsive teammates not in cc before war starts. Don't wall them as it might give opponent a hint that they are inactive and plunder on that inactive teammate.

SB- Scout Bomb.
    •Performing repetitive SCT actions on opponent, this eats up opponents spies.

XTAL- Using crystals to regenerate.

WC- War Commander.
    •The war commander will assign you a target, and call out actions.

KO- Knock Out.
    AKO- Attack Knock Out.
    STKO- Steal Knock Out.
    REGEN- Regenerate.

SKO- Self Knock Out
    •When running low on troops and spies, you give the enemy less plunder when you SKO. STL SKO is more effective if getting inc.

Zeroing- Either you yourself empty troops and spies or your opponents.

Pin- Zeroing opponents troops and spies, effectively KOing opponent.

Tracker- Tracks KOs' for repins.

Sweeping- If you are KOed or SKOed you should perform sct (scout) action on enemy CR from top to bottom. This will let you know who is up, meaning open for hits.

2. Ako?
    Plunder dive?
    How to report?
    What spells to cast?
    There's alot missing but it's a start.

3. Nice one. Can you add skim, wave, RC, wb, plunder dive, ako, repin? Maybe throw in some strat too.

4. That definition of spam tho 

5. not right HUSTLE? Lol it's what I gathered spam be, that or that stuff in a can. Thanks Ego for feedback. Like I said I'm no pro, but couldn't find a guide to help me so I did this. Input helps thanks guys.

6. Great thread! I'll send peeps here when I see someone who is new to EE. Cheers 

7. I dislike kaw right now LOL I typed out some long crap about spam meaning in indi and LL, then kaw crashed. Jfc.

First meaning of Spam:
    Spam Follow your TEAMMATE to get them to check in at Roll Call. Don't wall them because it can give your opponents a hint that they're inactive. Which could screw you cause they'd have a plunder target.

Second Meaning:
    Spamming a ko'ed opponent when they're coming up to ko them again to gain plunder and take away from thier plunder.

8. Thanks Ego I'll put that in there

9. there is already a complete guide for ee war in Guides Section created by Proditer.check it out

10. Ok GOW I'll put him in mine for a more in depth guide. I checked it out, btw it's really good. Lots to read.

11. But who cares? I doubt they'd get you silenced for basically telling them to stop what they're doing and check in.

Good post 3D3N, however you're still a noob :lol: jk.

12. Moiro likes me more ^

13. Nice thread, good for da noobs :D

14. Not bad, you may want to rephrase your sko part. You don't give the enemy anything when you sko. You simply lose some of your own plunder. Rephrase it how you want, but otherwise not bad. 

15. Seriously? If you dont know these you shouldnt be warring

16. The reason for the thread is to assist new players to ee. Help out if you like 

17. Should add which spells to cast also if it hasn't been said yet.

18. How do you learn something if you don't know? Learning is the best part of warring, I enjoy having new players on my team during indi