New rare metal

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by KI_-lllNElll-SAM-lllNElll-_SS, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Devs .. Please add new type of rare metal type as currently we have bornze& silver bars..!!

2. I prefer pop music.

3. Add copper bars which cost 3mill and you can sell for 2.25m

That'll help

4. Diamond! 1 cost 100 Trillion

5. Emerald bars.
    Buy x1 for 1Billion
    Sell x1 for 500billion

Support

6. Spragga bars, costs one castle.

7. Support

8. Bronze bars were around for quite a while before silver bars were introduced. I imagine gold bars will come some time in the future.

There's enough inflation in KaW as it is. Adding another element to be sold will only increase the inflation.

9. What about a new metal called...

SILVER BARS!

Buy for 3bil

Sell for 2.25bil

So unique and original

10. At this rate it's going to turn into a metal trading game.

11. Gold bars.

12. This

13. One castle code*

14. lol.
    please elaborate.

15. I think he's referring to events. He's saying the devs will give them out as rewards. That could easily be fixed though, as they could just give lesser amounts
    Either that or I'm totally wrong and he means people will bank more gold? Ehh idk

16. Support

17. I'm glad that Mango choose to unlock this thread! I like the idea of higher ebs or events giving gold bars or even platinum. Also it's way easier to bank fast if needed. So I am in favor! I think there were gold bars in the past..not sure!

mango, I will put in the complaint with devs for locking threads despite using the forum as it's ment to be for no valid reason.. But the reasons on your head only.