Daily Log in Bonus Idea

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by IlIIpsychedeIicIlIlshamanllIIl, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Yes as it is in war you can gain plunder more and more by your good activity, there only would be a same opportunity to those who are not participate war e.g.

2. My point was more that it took them quite a while to implement it. Several threads were made about it.

Devs saying no or not implementing it thus far isn't grounds for people to not make threads about it. Lets be honest, majority of ideas haven't been introduced (they can't introduce all of them anyway). But that's no reason players can't keep trying and reintroducing ideas :)

I'd rather see forums full of threads about ideas that have been suggested on numerous occasions than the spam trolls like to fill (so to speak) AT with.

3. Anybody else understand what he is saying all the time? I certainly don't. Wish people would actually have understandable typing. I'm not saying be perfect. I just wanna understand you lol.

4. I believe he's saying that by actively participating in wars and winning you get an EE and thus an increased plunder bonus. As such, he thinks those who can't war should get the chance for a plunder bonus for activity also.

5. No support. Make it gold