Pretending to be a dev

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by -_-_kaw_virus_-_-, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Hey KaWmunity!

Cmon let's accept it! Everyone wants to be a Dev!

Here, you may post what you would do FIRST if you become a KaW developer!

Rules:-
    1)It has to be sensible(I mean no spamming or trolling)
    2)No taunting/insulting anyone
    3)Follow rule #1 and rule #2
    4)Follow rule #3

Best posts:

1)Delta2 on Page 2
    2)SouthLander on Page 4
    3)llllll-TH3__GR4V310RD-llllll on page 4

2. Remove the clan roles or heavily modify them.

3. Fix clan roles. Will make it a simple hierarchy with maybe 4-5 ranks.

4. Make an easier way to earn free nobs (besides complete completing quests and doing the endless surveys)

5. Add a level of transparency, fine tune some aspects of the game.

6. Please see Rule#2

7. Rule #1

8. Start 2 Week long ZTA Promo With 3x Gold Payout
    Then S6 On public ideas and then Again Zta Promo after new lands

At Last Buy A Lamborghini or a Couple of them

9. -starts a new event-

11. ....... Do I need to comment :/

12. I would implement a new button, the 'worship devs' button in which people will proceed to treat me as their God. And I may occasionally give them a silver bar or something as a reward. :)

13. First of all, I'd make a shark EB.

Secondly, I would release a second shark EB because just one would be a let down.

Thirdly I'd release the last three shark EBs all in one go because sharks are so awesome and I'd get loads of money.

After all this, I would double the price of clan ranks and seals and horns.

Two days later I would threaten to delete KaW unless everyone paid me a tribute, I would never actually delete it but this would clearly make me lots of money, as I know from experience, as I am a thinking ape and have a tremendous amount of marketing experience.

I would then go on to delete this thread and this comment so that no one would ever know that it was actually me who did all this.

The very last thing I would do is buy a yacht and buy three helicopters to put on top of it that I can't even fly because I'm an ape and post a picture of them on forums, emphasising that I bought this with your hard earnt money. To add salt to the wound I would delete KaW and change the loading screen to a picture of cream which all KaWers would be able to apply to the deep burn that they had just recieved.

No refunds would be available and terms and conditions would apply.

14. I'd release the pet update I know its on it's way already but still I would fast forward to that straight away.

15. ;) I'll be your pet bby

16. I'd put in an unbeatable shark eb that requires a 10$ purchase...
    Yes I'm evil.

17. You are already princess.