Idea to Make Big Eb's More Popular

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Cobra, Feb 19, 2016.

1. So my idea would help with unlocking eb's for new and old clans, and help get them done fast. We have the 2x gold from HTE and ROTWB, and we do the blood rains. Although, what if we had a...

2X DAMAGE WEEKEND

This would only be on certain eb's on and above the Apheriun level. This would encourage more people to get those unlocks done, try for equipment, do eb's they rarely do, AND it would increase the rate of HTE, just for the devs. (If they would decide to make HTE a 2x damage eb). I think we should do 2x damage on certain eb's on certain days just like we do the blood rain eb's. Just a thought.

*Sets troll trap*

2. Support

3. Support, but maybe for just some of the longer ebs.

4. didnt you quit

5. Ebs don't need to be any more popular than they already are.

EE and pvp need to be pushed more

6. Why should a paid eb like hte even need to be unlocked? It's a pain in the ass to organize enough people to knock out NQ, CotD and FOD just to do HTE.

ZTA didn't require unlocking. Why does HTE?

7. Personally I think they should do just that, except all the time, for all ebs as well as pvp, and only for certain people. Me.

8. support

9. Ah, push it
    Push it good

10. *weeps slowly*
    Moar EB's?
    No support.

11. You support your own idea? Hmm okay

12. Exactly! What we need

13. Double the hte bars instead

14. Can we just have a no eb weekend, it'll make em popular, all eb fairies and people using mommies wallet will cry demanding them back

16.  support

17. I use daddies wallet.
    Ha! Thereee!

18. What's with the ignorance? No support to op, but what's with the "Force them to PvP" no one actually forces pve on you so why punish them?

P.s. no support op, hte already flies by way to fast in most clans

19. I'm talking about big EB's, not HTE.