Roast Me

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ISS_CynderStryke_ISS, Feb 19, 2016.

1. You look like a guy pretending to be a chick. Now that's messed up 

2. You tactfully just destroyed my 5 plus years of KaW existence 

3. Bring that ass here boy.

Shaggy looking ass. "Where's my hug" looking ass. That hair style got played out like soooo Jesus resurrection ago. Last time you cut your hair you were in middle school. Look like the type of kid id make friends with before the movie as a just incase. Reach into your back pack and everyone jumps looking ass.

I by no means mean any insult to anyone that has suffered in shootings.

Insulting someone and reach to pull your hair to the back of your ear looking ass.

4. You look like an aspiring Norwegian rockstar who's trying to get ahead by doing pantene commercials.

Toki Wartooth, is that you?

If Fabio had a depressed, metal-loving, slightly feminine, angst-filled norwegian son his name would be Cynderstryke.

5. Update: whoever I deem the most ruthless will win a free HTE item phase on me![/quote]

Now I would say something pretty bad to get this seal on an old account but I would probably get banned from forums :-(

6. You look like Miley Cyrus's disabled son.

7. I'm still not sure if this person is just a guy with long hair ....

Or....

Just a very ugly looking girl....

8. # ROASTED 

9. What temperature do you go in the oven at? You didn't come with cooking instructions

10. I mean inappropriate for kaw forums

11. :lol: :lol: :lol:

12. GG game over, chubby wins

13. You look like someone from the Jeremy Kyle show.

14. [​IMG]

Old pic of cynder.

'Nuff said.

15. Support because that's savage

16. Guys he didn't put his body in it because he didn't want us to see his wheelchair.

17. You look like a community college drop out

18. Game Over 