Upcoming Lowland War Equip/Ally Bonuses

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 26, 2016.

1. U speak of EE?
    Nice build lol but wrong sand box 

2. Few things in life are guaranteed. Death, taxes, hawk saying something stupid on forums....

3. 

4. Lmao

5. I like hawk but lord have mercy, this was hilarious  best of

6. :lol:

7. So when will this be put in place

8. So is this going to be added if so when , or have they scrapped the idea after all the hate about it lol

9. Dear Developers,

I request you, to please introduce silver bars in ee wars as a part of reward along with mith at the end of war. Since mith are of no use much in the game.

This will help us to grow our stat, same as it happens from ebs.

It personally happening with me that i stay active for 4-6hrs eb, then leave clan for war before ending the eb. Which leading huge loss in gold from ebs (Bonus) after hitting the eb 4-6hrs. Which is affecting my growth. I personnaly give avg. 700-800 hit per day still cant grow fast as other do. Jst coz i do more ee wars since i love doing that. But growing is not happening from war.

So I request you please introduce the above suggestion. Definitely this will increase more participation. And another reason to keep the KAW game healthy.

I know eb fairies will not support this. But we ee warriors deserve some part of creamy layer from this game.

Waiting for your action.

Regards.

10. Would be nice to be honest. Maybe 25-50 silver bars for winning

11. I'd rather have a silver bar payout then mith at this point. Spent thousands of mith on my offahnd from s5 only to have it beaten by the last events eq. I support sb payouts

12. Support!

13. sb payout must depend on cs inclusive of towers, else smallies will be stacking allies

14. I quit a year or so ago... Briefly came back for the joke that was season 5... Sorta... Immediately quit again as the season ended.

I mostly only enjoy EE wars in this game & stopped playing due to the lack of EE as well as all the money grab events.

A few friends recommended I come back and try these new lowland wars. I was of course dubious about it due to the devs track record when it comes to ignoring EE & following the money trail, but decided to try to find some information on how lowland wars work.

This post is the first I found in my search for lowland wars information and I'm grateful for that before I got myself sucked back in.

How can you developers possibly think this is a good idea? How can you not learn from your many mistakes that players who do EE wars want somewhat FAIR and STRATEGIC "skirmish" type of short term PvP gameplay.

These changes will once again take that away from players as wars will again come down to who stacked the players with the biggest bfa/bfe which again comes down to who spends the most $.

Please reconsider these rubbish changes. Let those who enjoy spending their way to "the top" fight others who share that view in their bracket of indi wars and/or in OSW.

Don't ruin EE again, I was just considering coming back.

15. ee prince is back!

16. When is this implemented? Thx

17. Yes when?

18. Thanks alot for such a idiotic event, WE DON'T NEED ANY EQUIPMENT EVENT NOW. We need wars, we need war season or a event 100% based on LOWLAND WARS (stop indi for 2 weeks ). Let us enjoy old kaw.