Today we are here to rebrand the zaft name

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SINllllllIIIIIlllXlll, Feb 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. for years The Zodiac Alliance of Freedom Treaty used their mighty lbs to threaten smaller clans into small very winnable osw low up side no down side.

well now not getting into specifics over the last 3 years most of you know the jest of it anyways so without making you sit through all of that again...

it is clear zaft needs to choose a new identity and that we are here to announce ...

long gone the zodiac alliance of freedom treaty

rise today......a new zaft

The Zodiac Alliance of Forum and World chat Talkers zAFT)

MAKE zAFT great again 2016

ONLY REQUIREMENTS ARE HAVE LOTS OF SPEAKERS AND BE PREPARED TO SHARE WITH WC AND FORUMS ANY INFORMATION GIVEN TO YOU IN HOPES TO RALLY THE TROOPS BY SAYING WE ARE STILL HERE OVER AND OVER . WE ARE NOT DEAD WEVE JUST GONE SOCIAL MEDIA WITH OSW #wINNING
    clearly our tactics have changed from being the biggest and baddest alliance to now a much weaker but still ever hostile conglomerate of our mains alts mostly that just like to talk up a good game to say we are winning

I believe you have seen out two captains joan of arc and Russian spy

both leaders are now recruiting for talkers/the hitting and inc absorbing players to come along and join the fun. contact Roni one of the star pupils from an earlier version of this program learn from the best kaw has to offer.

all you have to do is wall one of the two zaft spirit team captains and let them know you are interested in making propaganda into war the zaft way.

come one come all hope to see you all in forum and world chat fighting zafts new cyber osw

and good luck to all applicants

2. Were you having a seizure when you wrote this? I have no idea what you're getting at.
    Before you write a post, take a moment to organize your thoughts. Write it on actual paper. Read it. Does it make sense? Is it clear? Concise? Properly punctuated? Does it have enough pertinent info to properly convey your core message? If not, rewrite it.
    This thread is a turd. 2/10

If THIS is the best rebranding Zaft can do, no thank you.

3. support...?

4. IM SORRY IF ADVANCED METHODS OF WAR WE AT ZAFT CURRENTLY USE ARE OCER YOUR HEAD.

5. What does poorly spelled mumbo jumbo about "advanced methods of war" have to do with a poorly written thread full of unintelligible nonsense?

6. But you're correct, this thread is "ocer" my head.

7. top secret missions we have developed here at zaft are not for all to understand

8. Thank you for insulting my turd. Jerk.

9. Lol did you edit it? 5/10

10. This thread is so poor it must be the work of troll or nightmare.

Edit:
    -GR4V3

11. Statless alt or nah?

12. You forgot to sign your name after your nonsense post gravelord.

13. Lol i'm star pupil haha you joker.

14. Somone say turd?

15. Please tell me you made this account just for this thread 

16. Never been a zaft fan but I dislike apoc kotfe gay boys even more, it's a shame zaft died (rip) hopefully kotfe will crumble internally.

I'd like to see the clan " the underground"
    As the toughest peeps in kaw, that won't happen tho as they r a bunch of poop faces and they can't keep 1 person pinned. Let alone stand up strong in osw.

So as they say "come at me bro"

7 hrs to strip 2/3 or a tril from me ain't really a big win.

Lies about 2 tril are floating around but hey I've never had 2 tril even with events...

Warrior said they will make me drop build, we'll lets see it then...

Let's see it

U got no chance... Noobs

17. Even Moose make more sense than this.

18. This thread doesn't look too official considering it contains countless grammatical errors. You could try putting in some more effort to be honest. It's not too hard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.