No Hit Restrictions Day/Week

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by TankedTheMlLICIOUSMurderer, Feb 17, 2016.

1. More off topic crap from a statless alt.

3. Funny idea, not plausible, needs more work than just, "it'd be cool to hit silph".

A more concise idea be:
    -Events gives a limited number of new pots (which purchased would cost too much so events are the best option)

-Pot dropped during event is able to attack any stat, high or low, but the victim doesn't need a pot back for retribution in a limited time after being hit.

That sounds fun to me, hope it's constructive :)

4. This whatever failbombs people and expects to be relevant.
    This whatever constantly rants on forums and expects to be relevant.
    This whatever brags with failstrips and expects to be relevant.
    This whatever drops build to avoid hits and expects to be relevant.
    This whatever is friends with the self-proclaimed osw legend roni and expects to be relevant.

Inb4 failbombs

top kek m8

5. Poor stupid yussei
    You should get your facts straight.

You were stripped. You were cleaned out over almost 9 hrs.

You carry the butthurt still after all this time.

Take your angry little tryhard self and cry somewhere else.

6. No, people like me would get absolutely REKT.

7. dude.. i didnt get cleaned. you only took about 40% of my mp ally. But hey, whatever makes you feel better <3
    Maaaaaaybe i just went dtw cause you know.. i had a troop building?

"angry little tryhard self" i never even hit you cause you're just no match, hte at least stays hitable.

tfw you talk about stupid but can't even spell my displayed name right.

8. OP didn't u drop build to quit. Addicted much? 

9. If the hit range is removed and everyone is free to hit each other, as long as it's just 24 hours I'd be down for it personally, why not?

When clans are currently in osw for example, during that free from hit range the players that are not able to hit other players due to "your opponent is too strong/you are too strong for this opponent" will get a chance to finally shine and catch their adversaries off guard!

Also, it would give the chance for a small player (if that player appears to have an astronomical amount of gold) to strip allies of players much bigger than him in cs allowing his teammates/clanmates to go in for the kill!

Overall, support as long as it's 24 hours or below!
    :D

10. I can strip everyone i want. Don't go osw talk keep it fairy cuz this makes no sense

11. When you said you retired you should have been more literal.

12. Smalls could failbomb bigs. That doesnt really hurt the bigs at all. And you say that the smalls could strip for that day? How so? They can already fund and hire, there is nothing stopping that now. Now they can hire and failbomb?

Bigs could destroy every small clan in the game. They have the gold and strength to strip and beat down any little clan just because they wanted too. Hundreds of clans could be destroyed that day.

That is not good for kaw devs bottom line. The smalls would get absolutely destroyed and many would probably quit the game, even if it were just for one day. The bigs have nothing to worry about and nothing to lose. The smalls have everything to lose. We all know that this would get abused and it would end up and stronger builds terrorizing the weak.

This idea has been brought up before in many forms such as the KaW Purge day, and it wasnt a good idea then and its still not today.

13. Top lb with trillions in bfa can hit me anyway, and i am like 50% bc. So it already feels like no hit restriction day every day :)

14. Hit the nail on the head.

15. Sums it up nicely.

I wonder what success rate OP thinks he'll have by hitting someone outside of his hit range. It wouldn't even annoy the big guy, believe me. You'd burn 0 (zero) pots.

16. Support, ima farm my 4mcs alt