New Pots.About time they were released.No?

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Adonis-ICE_MaCHiNE, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Support

the main reason that these pots were taken away are not longer an issue, as builds become stat driven and growth over all all other items have stayed the say.. pots/mith/ect the % of hit damage has not gone up when the new pots came out it allowed small Sh/Drop builds to function as if they were mids/bigs which was our issue now that 95% of those builds have grown i believe that devs need to bring back this idea again.

Also reading I think the dropping of bots from bigger ebs will help the options that only bigger builds get them but that also means that members will be limited based on how many can fit in a clan etc and depending on drop ratio it wouldn't help the community either.

so i ask devs to review this again and bring back the stronger pots

2. I certainly agree that with stronger players, stronger pots will be needed.

But I'm not sure how high this will be on the devs' priority list. I mean, think about how long achievement bonuses took

3. I would also like some pot

4. Support! I would like to win an attack one day

5. Great idea, definitely miss this now!

6. Support, it's already legal if quite a few places :eek:

7. Nah they are going to make us pay 10 nobs for one pot

8. Support
    While youre at it increase the prices of pots too so inflation can go down

9. This.

10. Bumped to hear back from Devs

11. Support this idea so much.

Not only has the power of mithril spells become near useless in regards to large players but so has the power of pots. In order for this to be fixed new pots are needed. So on top of new pots new mith is also needed.

This would help drain gold out of the economy and would also help make hitting the larger ebs appear as a reachable goal for smaller players. It would help reduce the gap caused by large cs differences and allow smaller players a chance to defend themselves. All play styles will benefit from new pots and mith spells.