Brave the Elements Returns!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 16, 2016.

1. WHERE ARE THE NEW LANDS?!

2. Spy-rod knows what's up

iG

3. No support

Why the over flow of aqua/inferno? Blacksmith?

4. is there a time limit to how long we have to purchase the drops?

5. Dude, recycling never works. The paper vs plastic debate has long been solved by the cloth. Re-used maybe, but not recycling.

Well, ata is saving the game through monetary aspects. Sort of. It's another design for an old reused cloth.

6. No drops came through??

7. So tired of events....NO SUPPORT

8. U devs are To predictable i said there would be another event day after banner event ended a week ago......... Here we are a week later with another event and a lame one at that

9. Jesus take the wheel

10. Just save time and make pvp spell and name of drops permanent along with chest.No need to change name and picture and story. We all know how it works etc. Its same old rubbish.

11. Sigh...new lands better have the option to be purchased with unused inferno and aqua...because there's an insane surplus of the crap all over KaW. Not really needed if you ask me. I'm sure the money that comes in daily would allow for a higher level of brainstorming and new ideas from the development side. #MoreEffortPlease! #KeepTheGameAlive #PromoFeverKilledMyAccount #WTF

12. I pooped a better event once.

13. Looks like the same amount -tr1- bought in silver and gold chests for black friday :)

14. /lock, not enough effort, just reused.

15. :lol:

16. 4K of each element, and while I know everyone doesn't have the same amount, the way the last event rewards were setup allow for mass amounts of Aqua/inferno.
    And the silver bar payout is super lame..

17. Thank you devs for finally listening with this event and not forcing clan members to leave if they need one over element over the other.

18. Drop this event put zta on an new lands Devs wake up

19. Why not release the 2nd Svern eb then the clans that run the upper ebs do not have to drop to lower paying ebs.