New Pots.About time they were released.No?

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Adonis-ICE_MaCHiNE, Feb 16, 2016.

1. ICE, does this mean I could finally hit you? Or do you still have to drop build for that :D :D

2. I would only want them if they were powerful, and expensive enough that getting pot burned sucked again. For instance, 1-5b each.

3. Support, all of the coding should still be around somewhere.

LB NEEDS THEIR POTS TOO YOU KNOW!!

4. I agree.

5. I half expect devs to eventually say pot burning is a form of harassment to paying customers

Gotta protect the wheels that pay cash

6. As much as i like this idea, the devs are all ready attempting to kill strips. I doubt they'll make pot burning relevant again.

7. I'm always in support of more pots 

8. Chaos, that's a good idea, but that restricts them to the top 10-20 clans ONLY.

Maybe if the difficulty was lowered, or add another castle level when 15 abyss are opened.

Unfortunately that doesn't stop the build droppers.. But tbh I don't know what would

9. Full Support!

10. Support it will also help with inflation and worth more burning pots

11. Whippin the pot With a Fork

12. Yes, I agree

13. Support?

No support, I have the most tankiest build in the game, don't want anyone to hit througj

14. I think they should be released after new lands - the hit range is already to large. So you can't win you still burn there spies or troops. Prefer new lands to take gold away from this game and give new incentive. Looking at the old thread it was more than the lb that complained about the release.