New Pots.About time they were released.No?

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Adonis-ICE_MaCHiNE, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Dear Devs
    A little while back you released new attack and defence pots. There was outcry from some LB peeps who didn't like that they meant a relative noob could suddenly gain a big advantage and successfully hit them so you listened to the ummmm paying community and promptly removed them. We'll surely now with raw stats of BC players being what they are it's time to re release those pots. You've got them sitting in a cupboard somewhere, probably in the cellar next to your fine wine collection. Brush em off, dust em down and release them already.
    Over to the KaWmuntiy to discuss
    Thanks
    Icey

2. Definite support - us littlens need all the help we can get bridging the gap

3. WE DON'T NEED POTS WE NEED PANS!

4. Pretty sure the Devs forgot where they stashed them 

5. I'd like some additional pot.

6. SUPPORT TO THE BONES!!!

7. I agree with new pots. But they need to be restricted on whom can buy.

Last thing we need, is another SH type build who can purchase super powerful abyss pots and dominate brackets in indi wars.

Build dropping is the issue. As we've learned this was widely done in the past, for easy wins. Any solutions?

8. Support
    It's not like they're too expensive for new players now with this constant stream of events

9. Server was down 5 mins ago.

New lands!!!??

10. Full support

11. anyone above 10m bta?

12. Or just don't, us bc accounts just use bfa now 

13. Support and bump

14. To be honest, I suggest to do as the devs did years ago, with the implementation of any new ebs comes stronger pots.

Make them achievable exclusively in new epic battle content that is difficult, via an Eb bonus. So there's only a finite amount that can be acquired daily.

This was done in the past with blizzard/spell of amnesia with the introducing of figure of death.

15. Same pots need to be available to everybody. Accts 3x my size can already run over me. I'm the one who needs an edge, not the other way around