So when do you think the new lands will arrive?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by 3nnui, Feb 15, 2016.

1. One of my accounts is maybe 50% abyss complete and is rank 2780 on LB. But yeah as far as I know devs please top 500-1k only, so probably soon sadly.

2. Probably this week some time.

3. When new lands come out. I guarantee there will be like a Zta event straight away.

4. 2017. Until then the devs will allow us to play this as a war game.

5. I really hope you're right.

6. I hope they arrive 3 years from now, or a bit later.

7. I'm BC with 20T in allies and I'm ranked 1680. :eek:
    Why haven't I got any "pleasing"? :lol:

8. At the very moment when i become BC. So im refusing to do so 

9. That's only a small part of the game, probably the least important outta the 3 play styles.

10. If the build clear guys want things to spend money on how about make Mirthil buy able and add more equipment

11. I think any day now an announcement will come

Prob a week after announcement are made

12. I can't wait for that announcement... So exciting <3
    Even though I know I'll never be bc.. New things are still cool! :D

13. Hit range sucks. I can now hit lb but get hit by 28m cs. Mechanics seem off

14. Youre just looking for a fight again. You know exactly what I mean kid.

15. I am all for new lands. They need to start including rolling discounts on old lands. Right now the stats added from LL and HL are next to nil compared to HF/ABL. If the goal is to encourage build complete/keep the smaller players engaged chasing the carrot look at reducing cost of land and buildings

LL/T4 90% discount
    HL/T5 70% discount
    HF/T6 40% discount
    ABL/T7 15% discount
    New lands full price.

This encourages people to grow/change builds. While allowing for the release of new lands. Older players are able to BC and enjoy all the new stats for ~year before the new lands/buildings come out. It is not unfair to people who pay full price. That is similar to me buying fallout 4 now for 40 dollars instead of 60 when it first came out in Nov. You pay a premium to enjoy the benefits sooner.

16. Support.

17. Support, or we could get the free land tokens again and like 50% off building tokens.

18. I respectfully disagree. Why should "older players" be put in the position of having invested in real estate that suddenly dramatically depreciates? In particular when there is otherwise rampant hyper-inflation! Real estate is not a consumable. The Kaw devs need an economist to advise on how to put the kaweconomy on a reasonable and sustainable trajectory.

19. Jheeezzzeee Ked coming up with some fancy vocab xD.