Does zaft or fury own you ??

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Adequate, Feb 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A CF request and a cry for help all in 1 week. Great work Clam A!

2. Lol clan a has been in war with zaft for the past year . Destroying them . But thanks for the laugh .

Go get your facts straight before talking

3. "Does zaft or fury own you?"

I know something that's currently being owned by zaft and Fury

It's clan A.

The only way to make it better is to strip yourselves and beg zaft for forgiveness.

5. If that is the Case Bossplaya , Then why did you need a Thread , Surely after a Year of ' Wrecking' them you can At least Find thier Allies ....no ?

6. #inb4 "/lock, im really butthurt and need this to disappear quick"

Im taking screen shots, don't worry.

7. So you're telling me you stepped into this OSW because ZAFT are fighting multiple other clans? Because you felt you can't do it on your own?
    Wow. Congratulations on a stepping into the OSW, after ZAFT has been in one for over a year.

Once again, making your clan look pathetic! Someone issue a gag order on this joke of a noob, before he runs CHQ reputation into the ground. I'm laughing here at his noob logic.[/quote]

Lol clan a has been in war with zaft for the past year . Destroying them . But thanks for the laugh .

Go get your facts straight before talking[/quote]

If that is the Case Bossplaya , Then why did you need a Thread , Surely after a Year of ' Wrecking' them you can At least Find thier Allies ....no ?[/quote]

I am finding them with this thread .. 23 t of there allies have pmd me now :)

8. Lol clan a has been in war with zaft for the past year . Destroying them . But thanks for the laugh .

Go get your facts straight before talking[/quote]

If that is the Case Bossplaya , Then why did you need a Thread , Surely after a Year of ' Wrecking' them you can At least Find thier Allies ....no ?[/quote]

I am finding them with this thread .. 23 t of there allies have pmd me now :)[/quote]
    Fail quote lolol

9. If that is the Case Bossplaya , Then why did you need a Thread , Surely after a Year of ' Wrecking' them you can At least Find thier Allies ....no ?[/quote]

I am finding them with this thread .. 23 t of there allies have pmd me now :)[/quote]
    (I cba to rectify his failed quote, -Jackson)Fail quote lolol[/quote]

10. Safe to say that with Bosssplaya's abysmal lack of grammar and comprehension, he does not understand satire or sarcasm.

If you were destroying them, you wouldn't be begging us for help with their allies. ;)

Slap your self, put up some more SDT and stop making your clan regret having nubs like you.

Do you need help with anything else? I can show you how to calculate BFA and other such things. :lol:

11. I failed two quotes :(

I'm confused now

12. Lol judging by your stats the only thing you could calculate is how many allies you need for MP . Now run along little boy the grown ups are talking

13. Which grown ups? The ones you're begging for help at?
    If we were to judge, I'd say you're a total noob asking the forums for help with the OSW. :lol:

That's like the lowest of dumb lows one can reach.
    I know it's hard for you to comprehend, but let me spell it out. "I am an alternate account, albeit a dead and inactive one." I unfortunately cannot post on any other accounts at the moment. This will have to do. :)

I feel bad owning you like this. Maybe I'll help you out and send you a name to help out. :lol:

14. After thinking, and laughing, about this idea for a few min, Ive decided its a great idea! But why stop there? Maybe you can get people to help you steal, fund, pin, etc. keep begging for more help. Its clear you already have no self-respect anyway.

15. We don't need help with bars or funds , as you can tell we have stripped zaft over 2 quad this war ... how much have you guys cleared ?

16. I thought kotfe and warlord did the majority of the strips. Maybe clan a does them too, but I guess just not youuuuuu

17. Say no more fam, we got you.
    I hear you loud and clear, don't hesitate to ask if you need help with any more OSW stuff okay?

Forums, can we help raise funds for them? I got 500b down right now.

We, the forums would love to help CHQ.

18. Then why you crying for help? Backpage scripts dont work with hidden allies anymore so youre stumped.

19. dang this thread made clan A go from 100 to 0 real quick

20. Please lock and pull this thread , clearly no one can stay on topic . And I've got what I came for :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.