Does zaft or fury own you ??

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Adequate, Feb 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Will keep this short and sweet .

Over the past month or so zaft and the furbies have been keeping their allies hid 24/7 . Why you might ask ? Because they are scared .

I am here to ask for my fellow kaw brothers and sisters help ! If you or some one you know is owned by ANY zaft or fury member please post below who your owner is , or pm me directly if you are uncomfortable posting .

2. Your allies are hidden

3. I did a lowland war , people be stripping in those these days :)

4. No offence but why ask others out of OSW to help you. In doing so, your OSW will be unfair. If you're fighting OSW, then one of the key features is to find opponents allies so I will leave you to do that.

Even if ZAFT or Fury asked me if I was owned by Apoc I wouldnt reveal because that's just snaking my owner.

I'm not going to snake anyone like that and for the sake of fair OSW, I hope others don't too.

Last thing we need is every OSW clan doing this and decimating other OSW clans with this somewhat dirty tactic.

Instead, I want these OSW clans to be preserved and let them fight their own fights without others interfering so I hope no one else is going to snake on others.

5. It is horribly pathetic if you need to ask the forums to help with tracking ZAFT / Fury allies.

Way to embarrass your clan.

6. Noob

7. Zaft > all

9. Clan A noobs getting desperate.

10. Gimme a seal for every member I find lel

11. Really to bad you can't make a minamal cs to post on your thread ... so many noobs . If any of you can tell me how to track / find allies when the owner keeps them hidden 24/7 pleas enlighten me . Until such time keep the posts to your selves .

12. Pretty pathetic how you're asking people out of your OSW, to help you out.

13. Not sure how "Clan A HQ", feels about one of their members begging the forums to help with tracking the other sides allies.
    I'm pretty sure you have members who are capable of tracking and finding them out.
    Note how I say you have members capable of finding it out? You should ask them. I've heard of certain 3rd party apps that help with it too ;)

I'd say ZAFT/Fury is doing a good job, if it's got the other side asking help on the forums.

People, OP is the reason why OSW clans issue a gag order and ask their members to avoid the forums, if they can't post sensibly.
    Cause it ends up ruining the clans reputation.

14. All is fair in love and OSW.

Not that I really care to much, but this wouldn't even be an issue if Devs wern't trying to kill strips wit there stupid ass updates.

15. your allies are hidden.. scared?

16. It's just pathetic that you're looking for help, ask Aztec how successful they were at hiding allies *moonface*

17. If you want to sell allies just hide them and post I own them they will buy without knowing 

18. Orpheus pinned : xx: 27

19. I like this method. Most allies have no ties to their owner. Ally tracking is a tactic. If someone hides their allies for weeks, they get a sense of relaxation. This is a wake up call.

Truthfully, the risk is really believing the player claiming to be owned by the person you're stripping.

But the "noob" comments, and "way to embarrass your clan" claims make no sense. If someone always has their allies hidden, let's discuss another method on tracking.

This one is decent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.