New Mith & New pots

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by RainBowVOMIT666, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Re: New Mith

Make it a 5% chance of occurring. And it acts like the pvp events where the name is in your nf but it doesn't make a link.
    In reply to Arrow, it would be nice during pvp blitzes. Speaking from experience as a low spy build.

2. Re: New Mith

I agree with this opening post entirely!

It's true, the current strength of the mithril stat spells is really underwhelming considering the sheer strength of a present build complete player.

The same applies for pots. Need new mithril spells and pots pls devs.

3. Re: New Mith

Truth both could use dramatic overhauls.

I would like to see things like unstable item combos that cause the user to loose troops/spies in ebs and the like.

4. Re: New Mith

Agreed, I also think we can have some innovation with spells. A lot of possibilities to consider. 

5. Re: New Mith

Get back to old recipes and we need eq profiles say 3 to start n have up to 3 more slots buyable with nobs+silver bars ie 100nobs +50/150/300

6. Re: New Mith

If someone could make one with pretty colors and pictures for the people that'd be greeeeeeaaaaat , i dont do that stuff but i would greatly appreciate it

7. Re: New Mith

I find it amusing how Lili left once chaos joined thread. Probs doesn't want a forum ban. Asked to leave and did not leave.

8. Re: New Mith

please lets not try and speak about the bully cause that can give her a reason to come back

9. Re: New Mith

I think it's adorable how some pos accnt can speculate about my motives.
    Idea is crap. And op is a whiny cry baby.

10. Re: New Mith

Leave the thread crazy woMAN , or start talking about some type of new mith or how this could be not beneficial to game (with another reason than this is stupid or i am stupid)

11. Re: New Mith

Do not derail the thread.

Thank you.

Pm or wall instead, appreciated.

12. Re: New Mith

**suggestions Updated** && Bump

13. Re: New Mith

Support
    Also nice thread op. I dont like some spells but ones like these should be implemented

14. Re: New Mith

Since I usually screw with people who give walls of text, I won't this time

I like some of the ideas, some are bad tho, but it would be progressive to add more spells, so there's actually a reason to war. Since the available equipment isn't better than any current event equip

15. Re: New Mith

Sorry!
    No support for the unnamed mith!

Support for the increased mith levels!

16. Re: New Mith

Support

17. Re: New Mith

Interesting proposal to make mith spells useful again.

I'm still waiting to have WC turned off for war.
    Nothing but an unnecessary nuisance.
    Can the DEVS explain this nonsense pls?

18. Re: New Mith

more powerful mith spells and more pots are probably needed atm to counteract the massive amounts of static defense, imo.

19. I like the villager one. But prehaps this name for spell/s same affect/s be better more historical theme.

Milita, form the milita.

Or Variant name i prefer is Form the town watch.