Presidents

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Lonesong, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Really ever President you vote in you screw up with a split government that's not allowed to succeed. So makes no difference Wall Street Arms manufacturers and Insurance Companies run the US.
    Vote Trump in and at least it will be funny.

We are building a wall in Canada so you can't see us laugh in your general direction, cause we love you.

Seriously I always thought us Canadians were more naive. Nope

Cheer up will lend you some more Hockey Players. It could be Hilary.

2. Oh and keep Bieber

Please

3. Hey, how's the economy doing up there?

4. I'm pretty sure if they don't have national Taco Tuesday they shouldn't be voted in. Period.

5. You known what comes after taco Tuesday? Wet fart wednesday

6. #trumprules. If we get trump he will actually get @&$# done

7. The Economy in Alberta sucks with Oil Dow Newfoundland took a dip too. Ontario and Quebec going strong. 57,000 housing starts per year in Toronto average price 900K. Rock Steady wealthiest nation in the G 20

US dollar is artificially propped dropping globally currencies. It's actually great for sales to US. Big bucks for us at least.

The more ppl in California than Canada eh.

We have awesome beer lots of Cali and Auzzie Wines. Great Bass fishing clean safe fun cities. And your dollar goes a long way. Nude and topless beaches. Worlds longest fresh water beach. Great boating. Go see your travel agent now!

8. You sold me at topless beaches

9. People are also allow to be topless in public in Ontario ;)

10. No.. way

11. Im not lying, two girls got pulled over for biking topless and the police got in trouble for giving them trouble