Upcoming Lowland War Equip/Ally Bonuses

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 26, 2016.

1. indi already have bfa n bfe y bother make LL the same not make it different 4 more options??

2. Nope lol

3. Do people participate in low land wars more or less after this update?

Do people participate more or less in lowland wars over primal wars?

Has ATA stopped to think about the psychology of the player base in regards to any format of clan wars versus Indi wars, etc?

Seems to me like the new addition of BFA/BFE in lowland wars are the proverbial throwing of "stuff" at the wall and hoping something sticks for a clan war format....

If you wanna talk ATA, you know how to reach me. The first hour of my time is free, because I enjoy playing kaw, after that I'll have to charge you my standard billable rate (I'm not cheap)

4. Implement one by one. First introduce bfe. See how it works. If all fine. Introduce bfa later simultaneously with sime cap on bfa for balanced roaster both side.

5. Support

6. What is the formula/amounts needed to reach each percentage on bfa? It looks like a non-linear relationship to me. If so why? Please don't make LL wars into a LB ONLY club again. The leader board already shows them the respect they earned.

1% = ?
    2% = ?
    3% .........

7. it is non linear yes, giving 10% bonus per stat from bfa max. for 10% you need like 2b in one stat.

8. 25th now eh?

9. How does it change a level playing field?
    Saying using no bfa/bfe is a waste IMO.
    Its a war game n using all available accumulated bfe/bfa should be incorporated in a reasonable form.
    Tbh too may ppl here jump the gun without bothering to give it chance. Boo Hoo.

10. Then let's just go back to round wars and watch you all cry when the leaderboard players slaughter you

11. The game is a business. Without incentive to grow/spend. We wouldn't have a game to play. Always remember. Game to us. Livelihood to developers.

Not using bfa/bfe removes all point in growing and chasing items/allies. Which means less revenue and no more Kaw

12. Why does it?^ ee is a small aspect of this game. Grow to become stronger and farm bigger players?

13. BFE would severely disadvantage new players. Is BFE used to calculate whether you can hit a target (DTW/DTS). Because if not someone with a lot of equip could be invulnerable. (I assume it is included)

14. It's a %

17. Lowland wars will die off as soon as this goes into affect