Apocalypse Weak - Recreated

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by lIlIIIllIlIBAnKoMurderlIIIllIl, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Ugh sorry everyone seems I caught the roni, doesn't* make you right

2. No no no haven't you figured it out her one source trumps your facts

3. actually not the only one i heard it from also another long time member prince told me as well !

4. Tank tell us the scandal between kotfe and true spartans please i dont know it at all !!

5. Well then you must be right! Here I was believing I paid for it, ran it, and spent all my time growing it. Silly me. I will now bow down to the knowledge of the roni

6. This old member remembers fruity pebbles buying and running the cereal killers.

Of course my memory could be defective.

7. Could be defective, hell I supposedly the creator/founder of a clan or alliance called AAH at one time. Or being in an osw I knew nothing about, though everyone that knows me or of me, knows that I have been in one family my entire kawreer.

8. Yes your memory is defective ebLord . it wasnt AAH it was deadly maniacs.

9. Who ever they are, I would love for you to show me proof of this. It is quite obvious that your "sources" are sadly mistaken or just voices in your head.

I can give you the four, yes that is 4, clans I have been apart of since I started this game

Clan A (now Clan A HQ)
    Clan_C (renamed to CP)
    Chaotic Pride (formerly Clan__c)
    Kawmelot (disbanded and gone)

Of course I have visited friends and allies.

10. Roni probably thinks I started ig and regulators and faith too

11. no ty your macto beasts born and bred and ebLord dont forget your alt overLord .

12. Oh ok, so you try to change the subject instead of showing the proof. Now that I have destroyed your credibility, and shown the rest of the peeps on here that you are truly FOS and a fail troll, you can either show the proof or keep quiet.

13. you was deadly maniacs in 2012 eblord. i know you was but stay in denial after they lost in osw.and you eblord have no credibility anyway. you tryed to act like a mod on your wall till i got a mod and he told you that your wrong . it's you who trys to act more than you are and kaw authority laughed at you for it.and im not even a troll nothing close.

14. Nobody ever gives you any credit. Your knowledge of KAW history is unreal.

Props. Truthfully. Every time you bring stuff up, people are quick to call you names and junk, myself included. But you know more than most people in this game, and people need to realize that.

15. Willy is right. All those morons constantly calling out roni have no idea.

If a player actually took the time and made friends with roni, they would realise that roni brings a dimension to the game nobody else can.

While most players need to use personal attacks as a goto for insults. Roni can always dig up in-game indiscretions, history etc.

I speak regularly to roni in pm and I have to say. That  never gets old.

16. Give the proof or shut the H up, period. Your full of lies and misinformation. You only think you know peoples histories in kaw but your always wrong. I don't need credibility, I'm not on here claiming to know your insignificant history on kaw.

17. She is 100% wrong when it comes to me.

18. Eb turd. You're a well known runner. You should shut your mouth. You don't belong.

19. Lmfao

20. That wasnt even funny Willy.... You're scaring the kids y'know -_-